Ohio State

clubgop

Re: Ohio State

Post by clubgop » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:16 pm

nickle7 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
AverageJoe wrote:
I think acknowledging these atttacks for what they really are(terrorism and radical Islamic terrorism) by the government and more importantly, in my opinion, MSM would be a huge step in the right direction. In the near term I believe you are correct, that it won't change. MSM has pretty much given up the charade of impartialy and integrity in favor of attacking Trump for daring to win the elction and pulling veil off the citizens head to expose them (MSM) for what they really are.
If the MSM doesn't want a 2nd Trump term they will do this.
Exactly. It doesn't do any good to point fingers, but the Left isn't bereft of responsibility for the outcome of the election. Dismissal (arguably even suppression) of attempts to label these attacks as linked to Islam create Trumpist populism.
Even Hillary knew she couldnt keep "the parrot is just sleeping" act up forever. She was preparing to make one of those famous Clintonian pivots. Like an 18 wheeler pulling a tight right. So wide you know its coming and you think "yeah they fucked up they aint making that", but they do, eventually they do. If Hillary Clinton actually wants to take another shot at this mark my words she'll be the biggest anti jihadist hawk she'll make some of the Republicans look like members of CAIR.

nickle7

Post by nickle7 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:20 pm

clubgop wrote:
nickle7 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
If the MSM doesn't want a 2nd Trump term they will do this.
Exactly. It doesn't do any good to point fingers, but the Left isn't bereft of responsibility for the outcome of the election. Dismissal (arguably even suppression) of attempts to label these attacks as linked to Islam create Trumpist populism.
Even Hillary knew she couldnt keep "the parrot is just sleeping" act up forever. She was preparing to make one of those famous Clintonian pivots. Like an 18 wheeler pulling a tight right. So wide you know its coming and you think "yeah they fucked up they aint making that", but they do, eventually they do. If Hillary Clinton actually wants to take another shot at this mark my words she'll be the biggest anti jihadist hawk she'll make some of the Republicans look like members of CAIR.
I'm not so sure though. She seems to be firmly in the Obama camp on this one... mainly, "don't name it for what it is so as not to lend credibility to extremist actions" sort of rhetoric. I can't see her making that big of a swing.
Seek how to think, not what to think.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:28 pm

nickle7 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
nickle7 wrote:
I'm not so sure though. She seems to be firmly in the Obama camp on this one... mainly, "don't name it for what it is so as not to lend credibility to extremist actions" sort of rhetoric. I can't see her making that big of a swing.
Nah she said. She mouthed the words Radical Islam and the sky didnt fall. No one burned a mosque. Obama was just being a lame duck stubborn egoist.