22%

Total votes: 9

The Conservative

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:36 am
BREAKING
(AP) - Judge at Kyle Rittenhouse trial dismisses charge of possession of dangerous weapon.
The reason was that if it was under 16 inches or an overall length of 26 inches, the judge said he would deny the motion. The prosecutors stated it was not a "short barrel gun", so the charge was thrown out.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:06 pm

Smell that............................... FEAR

BREAKING: All independent streams of the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial are being taken down by Youtube over "Policy Violations"

I guess the play is to shape the narrative of an expected Rittenhouse acquittal. This is about as transparent a move of censorship as their is.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:06 pm

BREAKING: All independent streams of the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial are being taken down by Youtube over "Policy Violations"

I guess the play is to shape the narrative of an expected Rittenhouse acquittal. This is about as transparent a move of censorship as their is.
I love that, I wonder if it is in fear of what might happen if he is found not guilty...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:01 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:41 pm
C-Mag wrote:

I love that, I wonder if it is in fear of what might happen if he is found not guilty...
The narrative they've been told is that Rittenhouse, a White Supremacist, took a weapon across state lines, that he was underage, and that he was chasing Black people and that the people he shot were unarmed Blacks peacefully demonstrating. Why wouldn't they riot?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:11 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

The narrative they've been told is that Rittenhouse, a White Supremacist, took a weapon across state lines, that he was underage, and that he was chasing Black people and that the people he shot were unarmed Blacks peacefully demonstrating. Why wouldn't they riot?
Funny how I saw the videos, how many black people were there... isn't Kanosha 95% white?
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:17 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Seriously. A large proportion of people don't even realize that he shot 3 white dudes. Stories like this just underpin my #toomuchtv.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:42 pm

I was touching on this concept of not knowing the truth or any facts in another thread. We live in 21st century post modern fragmentations of * reality* today and it'll get much more difficult to tell what happened outside your immediate purview. To the point people will just stop caring or trying to * know*.

Blacks won't riots for antifa dead. My prediction is that there might be a few days of protests / riots but it won't be much for Rittenhouse. Whens the other case in Georgia get decided?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:09 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:42 pm
I was touching on this concept of not knowing the truth or any facts in another thread. We live in 21st century post modern fragmentations of * reality* today and it'll get much more difficult to tell what happened outside your immediate purview. To the point people will just stop caring or trying to * know*.

Blacks won't riots for antifa dead. My prediction is that there might be a few days of protests / riots but it won't be much for Rittenhouse. Whens the other case in Georgia get decided?
I believe that a majority of people don't know that being vaccinated for the covaids doesn't mean that they are immune and subsequently vectors that will spread that strain. #toomuchtv

Tide is turning on that front though. Normies are catching on.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:50 pm

I realized who the lead prosecutor reminds me of? A mustached Justin Hammer from Iron Man...
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:54 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:50 pm
I realized who the lead prosecutor reminds me of? A mustached Justin Hammer from Iron Man...
Little Finger, Game of Thrones.