BREAKING NEWS

The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:48 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:18 pm
What a piece shit the Governor is.
https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 000315002/

Sta this guy personifies Yankeedom and the managerial state. And whiggish policies and philosophy.
Democrats are what they are. They literally have no platform to stand upon.
#NotOneRedCent

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:58 pm

"The simple point is all this comes down to this: We’re not going to make America great again. It was never that great," Cuomo said.

"We have not reached greatness. We will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged. We will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women — 51 percent of our population — is gone."

What a piece of shit. Such vacuous bullshit.Who and what the fuck is discriminating in mass against all women in America?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Repeal the 14th. End this shit show now.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:16 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 pm
Yeah I was surprised to learn he and the others still even held a clearance.

Seems to be within the president's awesome powers to strip him, just wondering the reasoning for it in response to fake news' assertion that it was politically based on their speech
Sanders said it when she announced it. He's been leaking.
When did she say that?
As the head of the executive branch and Commander-in-Chief, I have a unique constitutional responsibility to protect the nation’s classified information, including by controlling access to it. Today, in fulfilling that responsibility, I have decided to revoke the security clearance of John Brennan, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Historically, former heads of intelligence and law enforcement agencies have been allowed to retain access to classified information after their government service so that they can consult with their successors regarding matters about which they may have special insights and as a professional courtesy.

Neither of these justifications supports Mr. Brennan’s continued access to classified information. First, at this point in my administration, any benefits that senior officials might glean from consultations with Mr. Brennan are now outweighed by the risks posed by his erratic conduct and behavior. Second, that conduct and behavior has tested and far exceeded the limits of any professional courtesy that may have been due to him.

Mr. Brennan has a history that calls into question his objectivity and credibility. In 2014, for example, he denied to Congress that CIA officials, under his supervision, had improperly accessed the computer files of congressional staffers. He told the Council of Foreign Relations that the CIA would never do such a thing. The CIA’s Inspector General, however, contradicted Mr. Brennan directly, concluding unequivocally that agency officials had indeed improperly accessed congressional staffers’ files. More recently, Mr. Brennan told Congress that the intelligence community did not make use of the so-called Steele dossier in an assessment regarding the 2016 election, an assertion contradicted by at least two other senior officials in the intelligence community and all of the facts.

Additionally, Mr. Brennan has recently leveraged his status as a former high-ranking official with access to highly sensitive information to make a series of unfounded and outrageous allegations — wild outbursts on the Internet and television — about this administration. Mr. Brennan’s lying and recent conduct, characterized by increasingly frenzied commentary, is wholly inconsistent with access to the nation’s most closely held secrets, and facilities [facilitates] the very aim of our adversaries, which is to sow division and chaos.

More broadly, the issue of Mr. Brennan’s security clearance raises larger questions about the practice of former officials maintaining access to our nation’s most sensitive secrets long after their time in government has ended.

Such access is particularly inappropriate when former officials have transitioned into highly partisan positions and seek to use real or perceived access to sensitive information to validate their political attacks. Any access granted to our nation’s secrets should be in furtherance of national, not personal, interests. For this reason, I’ve also begun to review the more general question of the access to classified information by government officials.

As part of this review, I am evaluating action with respect to the following individuals: James Clapper, James Comey, Michael Hayden, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

Security clearances for those who still have them may be revoked, and those who have already lost their security clearance may not be able to have it reinstated.

It is for the foregoing reasons that I have exercised my constitutional authority to deny Mr. Brennan access to classified information, and I will direct appropriate staff of the National Security Council to make the necessary arrangements with the appropriate agencies to implement this determination.
She (he) alluded to his erratic behavior, vocal criticisms and past lies, but didn't point directly to specific incidents of leaking. Not that I would expect to have a leaking allegation detailed out in a press statement, but I didn't see the word leak anywhere in that briefing.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:44 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:30 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:16 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 pm
Yeah I was surprised to learn he and the others still even held a clearance.

Seems to be within the president's awesome powers to strip him, just wondering the reasoning for it in response to fake news' assertion that it was politically based on their speech
Sanders said it when she announced it. He's been leaking.
She (he) alluded to his erratic behavior, vocal criticisms and past lies, but didn't point directly to specific incidents of leaking. Not that I would expect to have a leaking allegation detailed out in a press statement, but I didn't see the word leak anywhere in that briefing.
You pretty much got it.

What made me certain was that one of the first questions the press asked was actually a statement, pulling his clearance violates his first amendment rights.

That dude's been leaking.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Well if he's leaking then why not just prosecute?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:29 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:15 pm
Well if he's leaking then why not just prosecute?
That's a whole set of problems. The reason to pull the clearances isn't only for security, it's also vindictive. He can't make money on it in the private sector. Often times you can parlay your clearances into "consulting" gigs with defense contractors or less than scrupulous media organizations, which is just about all of them.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:49 pm

THATLL SHOW YOU FAGHOT

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:17 am

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:53 am

:cry:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751