THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:19 am
I hope this keeps up - the rest of the world is about to feel some economic pain.

Finally something is being down to stop PRC dumping...Poor Smitty....he's going to be stuck with Canuck whiskey :twisted: ....though Crown isn't too bad.
The hilarious part is how they are stuck with probably at least a million tons of Chinese aluminum and steel.

The danger is that they will collaborate with the Russians to cut us off from palladium and platinum.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:58 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:49 am
Peter Strzok is still employed by the FBI? thats crazy
Yeah, but he's going to get bias training so it's all good. :evil:

So, why does the FBI need Bias Training if there was no Bias ? :oops:
+1, good meme potential

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 am
The danger is that they will collaborate with the Russians to cut us off from palladium and platinum.
Then we embargo all Canuck teams from the NHL :twisted:

What's it going to be Canucks? But buddies with the Ruskies and PRC, or Monday Night gone as you know it. :twisted: :dance:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:14 am

In the spirit of all the inevitable "5 things we know" type articles the media loves to produce in order to try and convince us that they know what is fact, here goes mine:

1 thing we know after (hell, we knew even before) the IG report:
- No one in the swamp will be held accountable for anything.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:44 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:52 am

No - told you so :twisted:

Refresher...... what did you tell us ?

That nu'ffin would happen.....No consequences....no rule of law....laws are only for proles....
Then explain this...
A federal judge Friday revoked the bail of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and ordered him taken into custody after he was accused of tampering with witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller’s criminal case against him.

“I have struggled with this decision,” U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said before announcing her decision.

Manafort had been accused by special counsel Robert Mueller of reaching out to two former business partners who allegedly helped coordinate his lobbying effort for Ukraine in the United States. After initially asking the judge to revoke his bond, the special counsel brought new charges approved by a grand jury of obstruction of justice against Manafort and his longtime business Konstantin Kilimnik for the alleged communications.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker ... g-his-bail
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:42 am

Holy shit.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... rand-paul/

He only got 30 days for that violent attack.

Something tells me I could expect a bit more than 30 days in county if I break several ribs on Nancy Pelosi.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:44 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 am

Refresher...... what did you tell us ?

That nu'ffin would happen.....No consequences....no rule of law....laws are only for proles....
Then explain this...
A federal judge Friday revoked the bail of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and ordered him taken into custody after he was accused of tampering with witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller’s criminal case against him.

“I have struggled with this decision,” U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said before announcing her decision.

Manafort had been accused by special counsel Robert Mueller of reaching out to two former business partners who allegedly helped coordinate his lobbying effort for Ukraine in the United States. After initially asking the judge to revoke his bond, the special counsel brought new charges approved by a grand jury of obstruction of justice against Manafort and his longtime business Konstantin Kilimnik for the alleged communications.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker ... g-his-bail
It was objectionably implied that I meant consequences to the government :text-welcomewave:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:59 am

Whilst I wouldn't argue that you are not objectionable, to imply that Trump's former campaign manager going to jail will have no effect on the government is abject denial.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:08 pm

This makes me LOL. These publicized boycotts never go far and have basically zero impact.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/14/canadians ... o-america/
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Canadians are such parasites by nature.