China, A Communist Nation

Speaker to Animals

Re: China, A Communist Nation

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 am

Okay, these guys have some different numbers...

https://iq-research.info/en/page/averag ... ie-ireland
https://iq-research.info/en/page/averag ... de-germany

Ireland: 92
Germany: 99

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:15 am

Finns have the highest average IQ in Europe at 101. Probably because they are asiatic

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:03 pm

:lol:

Whiteys vs whiteys!

This is how the alt-right kills their free time. :lol:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Finns have the highest average IQ in Europe at 101. Probably because they are asiatic

Or perhaps because the other of the researchers was a Finn? (Vanhanen is a Finnish name, the guy in question is actually a father of a prime minister) :?

Interesting fact: Pisa scores in Finland have come down...crashing. But it's not because our educational system somehow dissolved itself.

The politically incorrect reason: the percentage of non-Finns in the educational system has risen. And more accurately, the NEW scores were measured by basically overestimating immigrants in the data. First of all, all schools (big or small) that had less than five immigrant students were excluded from the measurement (yes, there are those schools here). Then, from every school about 20 to 35 students were picked, but all the immigrants in every school were taking into the measurement. Hence from a group of about 10 000 students measured in the PISA test in Finland, a whopping 2 426 were immigrants! Now, in Finland every fifth student really, really doesn't come from an immigrant family.

There is a large difference between those that have been born in Finland and those immigrants that have moved here (and are students). Yet before jumping to any racial/ethnic conclusions, the likeliest reason is that the Finnish language is an extremely difficult language (and the teaching is in Finnish). Yet one natural reason is evident: students and children who come from "good" families, the more educated and higher on the social ladder, do better. Something that is true in every country.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:20 pm

ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Spain was the first modern empire, they invented everything, the French took it from them, we took it from the French, Anglos were actually quite late to the empire game, we simply dominated due to Parliamentary Supremacy over Roman Catholic Absolutism, but we didn't invent this shit, the Spanish did. The British took the terms Blanco, Negro, and Indios, from the Spanish imperial progenitors.
The Spanish even put Spanish that were born (from Spanish parents) in the New Continent in a different caste than those that had been born in Spain (which was one reason for the Mexico to drop out from the Spanish Empire as it's Spanish-Mexican elite felt angry). Spanish harsh treatment of the native Mexicans is understandable from the Reconquista-attitude as they had just few years ago ethnically cleansed Muslims (and Jews) from Spain.

Now if it would have been later the British that would have conquered the Aztec Empire, I guess they would have left the Aztec elite to run things (or give the appearance to run things). Some descendants from Moctezuma would likely be perfect puppets. Hence Mexico under British rule might be far more traces to the Aztec Empire than the Mexico of today.
Indeed, the Reconquista defines the character of Spain, probably could have gone that way for the Britons as well, if we hadn't been saved by the sensible Dutchmen, House of Orange FTW.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 pm

ssu wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Finns have the highest average IQ in Europe at 101. Probably because they are asiatic

Or perhaps because the other of the researchers was a Finn? (Vanhanen is a Finnish name, the guy in question is actually a father of a prime minister) :?

Interesting fact: Pisa scores in Finland have come down...crashing. But it's not because our educational system somehow dissolved itself.

The politically incorrect reason: the percentage of non-Finns in the educational system has risen. And more accurately, the NEW scores were measured by basically overestimating immigrants in the data. First of all, all schools (big or small) that had less than five immigrant students were excluded from the measurement (yes, there are those schools here). Then, from every school about 20 to 35 students were picked, but all the immigrants in every school were taking into the measurement. Hence from a group of about 10 000 students measured in the PISA test in Finland, a whopping 2 426 were immigrants! Now, in Finland every fifth student really, really doesn't come from an immigrant family.

There is a large difference between those that have been born in Finland and those immigrants that have moved here (and are students). Yet before jumping to any racial/ethnic conclusions, the likeliest reason is that the Finnish language is an extremely difficult language (and the teaching is in Finnish). Yet one natural reason is evident: students and children who come from "good" families, the more educated and higher on the social ladder, do better. Something that is true in every country.
One out of every five isn't that bad. When my son goes to school in Texas he will be one out of every five :lol:

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:36 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:One out of every five isn't that bad. When my son goes to school in Texas he will be one out of every five :lol:
In Finland it would be considered bad. About 40% of the teachers would want restrictions on immigrants in classes, to avoid situations were a large part aren't Finnish speaking (which obviously effects teaching when it's done in Finnish). Many schools here simply aren't at all "multicultural" and those that have a third of their students with immigrant backgrounds are actually quite rare. There are only ten schools in Finland that have 50% of students with immigrant background in the whole country.

What is especially important is not to concentrate immigrants in "immigrant only" areas. That's a way to create huge problems later.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
DrYouth wrote: The progressives you are talking about want to do things like improve welfare benefits, increase the minimum wage and push carbon taxes...
What good is it increasing minimum wages and welfare, if you're going to crush those very same people under "carbon" based hydro and heating rates which even the well to do can barely afford to pay?
I wasn't actually promoting any of those ideas...
I was pointing out the difference between Marxism and so called "Progressive" ideas...
The one promoting wholesale dispossession of the owners of capital... the other looking at other means to ease the extremes of inequality that can accumulate over the course of the business cycle in a post industrial society.

But then again you might consider these fine points beneath your consideration...

In fact... Let me guess your response to this post ahead of time.
"Fuck it, they're all treasonous Bolshies... Hang the lot of them! Bring the gasoline!"

AmIrite?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:04 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
DrYouth wrote: The progressives you are talking about want to do things like improve welfare benefits, increase the minimum wage and push carbon taxes...
What good is it increasing minimum wages and welfare, if you're going to crush those very same people under "carbon" based hydro and heating rates which even the well to do can barely afford to pay?
I wasn't actually promoting any of those ideas...
I was pointing out the difference between Marxism and so called "Progressive" ideas...
The one promoting wholesale dispossession of the owners of capital... the other looking at other means to ease the extremes of inequality that can accumulate over the course of the business cycle in a post industrial society.

But then again you might consider these fine points beneath your consideration...

In fact... Let me guess your response to this post ahead of time.
"Fuck it, they're all treasonous Bolshies... Hang the lot of them! Bring the gasoline!"

AmIrite?
Within postmodernity, the Neo-Left does not have the courage of their convictions to dispossess us overtly, this is why I use the caveat "pseudo" and/or the shorthand "faux" when invoking their Bolshevistic tendencies, they are aspirational to dispossess us, render all property rights theoretical rather than practical, once again, in the name of an utopian classless post scarcity society under the rubric of saving us from ourselves, in theory, you would own things, but you will have no practical means of enforcing those rights, thus, distinction without a difference, hence, fetch the gasoline, eh wot? Burn them, Billy, burn them all.

At what point shall we stand and deliver, sir? 70% confiscation? 80% confiscation? 90% confiscation? Stand and deliver now, I say, before we are left with nothing but crumbs.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Within postmodernity, the Neo-Left does not have the courage of their convictions to dispossess us overtly, this is why I use the caveat "pseudo" and/or the shorthand "faux" when invoking their Bolshevistic tendencies, they are aspirational to dispossess us, render all property rights theoretical rather than practical, once again, in the name of an utopian classless post scarcity society under the rubric of saving us from ourselves, in theory, you would own things, but you will have no practical means of enforcing those rights, thus, distinction without a difference, hence, fetch the gasoline, eh wot? Burn them, Billy, burn them all.

At what point shall we stand and deliver, sir? 70% confiscation? 80% confiscation? 90% confiscation? Stand and deliver now, I say, before we are left with nothing but crumbs.
It's an important question, isn't it?

Especially when we know the very richest often pay the least in taxes... given their means to avoid those taxes... as The Donald himself demonstrates nicely.

What percent confiscation do you imagine he suffers.... I highly doubt it approaches anything close to the numbers you quote there... and how much would you say he benefits from the commoms payed for by those less fortunate than he.

I imagine he benefits well from the roads, sewage services and other utilities that serve his real estate enterprises.