The Era of Biden

Martin Hash

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am

Biden would have to appeal the 6th decision then SCOTUS would have to take it. Unfortunately, due to the Fascistic nature of corporations, they could still demand the jab for employment, and most are dominated by FMWs.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:53 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am
Biden would have to appeal the 6th decision then SCOTUS would have to take it. Unfortunately, due to the Fascistic nature of corporations, they could still demand the jab for employment, and most are dominated by FMWs.
The talk of putting Kamala on SCOTUS just got a lot more disturbing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:03 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:53 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am
The talk of putting Kamala on SCOTUS just got a lot more disturbing.
Expect an attempt to pack the court.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:30 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:40 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:34 am

ROFLCOPTER
I honestly don't know how it's going to happen, but Biden and at a larger level, the Democrat party and establishment are going to rid themselves of K Harris as a public figure. They will still use her as a tool, but there no path forward in politics for her. She's too big a POS even for them.
Can you point to a few articles or something that indicates Biden's Admin are looking to get rid of her? Wouldn't they know her problems a year ago?

Hey man not specific to this but related to Covid fearmongering. How do you think this will playout compared with the "delta" variant?

Lastly, do you think the vaccine mandate will get denied by the 6th Circuit Court and then have to be settled in the Supreme Court sometime by late Winter? My bet is that it gets deemed unconstitutional. After that who knows. Maybe the next push will be hey look we have an effective treatment i.e. ivermectin but the new Pzier med ripoff.
Take with a grain of salt, but...

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:12 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:40 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:34 am

ROFLCOPTER
I honestly don't know how it's going to happen, but Biden and at a larger level, the Democrat party and establishment are going to rid themselves of K Harris as a public figure. They will still use her as a tool, but there no path forward in politics for her. She's too big a POS even for them.
Can you point to a few articles or something that indicates Biden's Admin are looking to get rid of her? Wouldn't they know her problems a year ago?

Hey man not specific to this but related to Covid fearmongering. How do you think this will playout compared with the "delta" variant?

Lastly, do you think the vaccine mandate will get denied by the 6th Circuit Court and then have to be settled in the Supreme Court sometime by late Winter? My bet is that it gets deemed unconstitutional. After that who knows. Maybe the next push will be hey look we have an effective treatment i.e. ivermectin but the new Pzier med ripoff.
Articles
Harris unelectable, SCOTUS ? https://www.outkick.com/kamala-harris-supreme-court/
Biden - Harris Civil War https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2021 ... reenfield/
Lots of articles out there over teh last 6 months if you want to look for more

Omicron is going to be a dud. The Brandon Admin, Fauci, etc. will hype it, use it as a tool to attempt to get people to take the jab. But as we all know, if you were going to get it, you got it. I keep hearing Jabbed people say they won't get the booster, from Bill Maher to relatives to acquaintices. I don't believe the establishment can move opinions with variants.

Hard telling on the courts. We all knew Rittenhouse was innocent, we were all surprised when the jury agreed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See how quickly K Harris used Rassissm slur on OWG.

Gotta be seen as a promotion to get rid of her, that's the paradigm they've built.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:23 pm

The only way people will actually care if Harris is removed is if they replace her with a straight white male. As long the replacement is also a person from a protected class no one will care, that is how disliked Harris is, even by Democrats.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:44 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:23 pm
The only way people will actually care if Harris is removed is if they replace her with a straight white male. As long the replacement is also a person from a protected class no one will care, that is how disliked Harris is, even by Democrats.
Agree

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:37 pm

TheOneX wrote:
I agree no one would really care. BUT, it would be an OWG removing a special person, they can't have that. They've trapped themselves. Because systemic racism.

The Harris team indicating Racism already is a warning to Joe.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:37 pm
TheOneX wrote:
I agree no one would really care. BUT, it would be an OWG removing a special person, they can't have that. They've trapped themselves. Because systemic racism.

The Harris team indicating Racism already is a warning to Joe.
It's only racism if they can prove she is doing her job... which she's not...
#NotOneRedCent