Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Hastur

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by Hastur » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:35 am

It's increasingly clear that Trump did the right thing by not reacting too much to the riots/peaceful protests. As predicted the Democrats only managed to destroy their own cities. They probably expected Trump to escalate things and expose his true tyrannical nature to the nation, thereby inspiring a general uprising. They've gotten high on their own propaganda demonstrating the perils of echo chamber culture.

The latest looting raid on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago also demonstrates that they have lost control of the mob. Earlier riots have followed a three stage pattern where a legitimate grievance has inspired legitimate peaceful protest. These have been followed by political radicals escalating things by attacking police and breaking store windows making way for the third apolitical wave of opportunistic looters. This time the looters took matters in their own hands. The political elements imagined that they had some kind of leash but that was also delusional.

As I stated before the left is bound to lose because they are at war with the very fabric of reality. Don't they have any pragmatic realists left?
Last edited by Hastur on Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:24 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:35 am
Don't they have any pragmatic realists left?
I don't think so. The analyst class is encouraging them to be more extreme and less rational. They just nod and parrot what they think will connect with their base, the lumpenproletariat.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:29 am

The left is literally arguing that 2 + 2 does not equal 4. That math is a white man's social construct or something along those lines. A BLM leader spoke at a protest in CHicago yesterday saying that the looting was just reparations, and that the sores have insurance so it's all good.

These people cannot be reasoned with. They need to be isolated or eliminated. This goes for their accomplices in the media and government as well. I hate to say that, but those are the only options they have left us with other than our surrender to them, and that ain't happening.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:45 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:29 am
The left is literally arguing that 2 + 2 does not equal 4. That math is a white man's social construct or something along those lines. A BLM leader spoke at a protest in CHicago yesterday saying that the looting was just reparations, and that the sores have insurance so it's all good.

These people cannot be reasoned with. They need to be isolated or eliminated. This goes for their accomplices in the media and government as well. I hate to say that, but those are the only options they have left us with other than our surrender to them, and that ain't happening.
The book 1984 was a warning... not a manual.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:45 am

PartyOf5 wrote:

The root of the problem is unregulated Capitalism. Before you get angry, let me explain...

Capitalism is the idea that everything is for sale: your country's natural resources, its ports, its news, its entertainment, its education system, and most especially, its government. China through the power of "Free" Trade which resulted in them receiving $trillions while concentrating wealth & opportunity in the U.S., was able to BUY every fucking thing. Let me repeat, China bought the media, education, business, sports, real estate, EVERYTHING, because money is imaginary but Capitalists are willing to exchange it for liberty. China then decided that America needs to be Communist too.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:43 am

Good post at the top of the page Hastur.

Trump often does the right thing by instinct, but he and his staff are too big of idiots to really make hay on those instincts.

If at some point during this he said I support the 10th Amendment and States Rights he would have a stronger position.

Hell the entire GOP is not capitalizing on these riots, and they should be. All you have to do is keep driving home the point that decades of voting Dem get you this.

GOP sucks
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:45 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:45 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

The root of the problem is unregulated Capitalism. Before you get angry, let me explain...

Capitalism is the idea that everything is for sale: your country's natural resources, its ports, its news, its entertainment, its education system, and most especially, its government. China through the power of "Free" Trade which resulted in them receiving $trillions while concentrating wealth & opportunity in the U.S., was able to BUY every fucking thing. Let me repeat, China bought the media, education, business, sports, real estate, EVERYTHING, because money is imaginary but Capitalists are willing to exchange it for liberty. China then decided that America needs to be Communist too.
Excellent.

In 92 our political establishment decided fuck it, America is for sale and I'm getting a cut.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:46 am

And Marty, Fuck you for making me start to consider money is imaginary.......... you magnificent bastard
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:45 am
In 92 our political establishment decided fuck it, America is for sale and I'm getting a cut.
Ross Perot wasn't fooled.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:44 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:45 am
Ross Perot wasn't fooled.
He got my vote.

I went back and watched some of his stuff on YouTube, worthwhile.
PLATA O PLOMO