Obama's Parting Gifts

TheReal_ND

Re: Obama's Parting Gifts

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:China is doing better than Singapore or Chile.

I really don't think it is welfare proles that you need to worry about when people start lacing up the jack boots.
Jack boots? Are you kidding me? It would be like Christmas morning. Especially if I get to wear the boots. But of course it will never happen in this country it's far too diverse and disparate. What do you think is going to happen? A bunch of mystery meats suddenly decide to take out the trash? Lol yeah right. We can't even decide which party we are and we only have fucking two.

I think China is doing better overall, minus the ridiculous pollution but I would much, much rather live in Chile or Singapore. Way better standard of living and GDP per capita.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:28 am

Mystery meats?

Anyway, hopefully you and yours get taken care of.

And, as an American, I would prefer any failed state with no polluting industry where my money spends like a bastard. I don't know if that means said governments were effective.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 am

Chile flags and Singapore flags are quite common on 4chan. Chinese flags, much less so. They are likely better places to live than you give them credit for. Not sure what they had to do with anything other than the fact China is perfectly happy to be illiberal.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:48 am

Pump the breaks. We were talking about the longevity of various dictatorships, left and right. China has got legs, Singapore and Chile really didn't. When I said China is doing better, I meant its regime is still balling, not it is a more free place to live than Singapore or Chile today.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:54 am

Well you seem to be speculating on who would be the more illiberal regime. I'm sure both sides are illiberal to a certain extent. Kind of a moot point because we are as liberal as you like. Nobody will stop you from shit posting on 4chan and nobody is going to chuck you off a roof.

If we are talking about the longevity of regimes then yes I've admitted that more leftist regimes tend to last longer within the context of Marxism in modern history as opposed to modern fascistic regimes. As I've said, it's an interesting angle I would have to think about.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 am

TheReal_ND wrote: Anyway, what I find interesting is that while right leaning and even fascistic regimes achieve some modicum of stability, almost universally, left leaning or Marxist regimes always fail.
This is what I honed in on. Fascistic, or Right/Military dictatorships aren't more stable.

Making cash hand over fist makes your dictatorship stable, not the flavor. Illiberality? If I want the state to step in and protect me and support me, I am not exactly concerned with liberty any more.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:09 am

Im not at this conjuncture concerned with liberty at all. Indeed, I would see a great deal of it reigned in, it is true. I don't care for gays, they should go back in the closet and quit promoting degeneracy in the media. I don't care for brown people that vote against my interests, they should probably go back to where they came from and harvest black fly larvae. I don't care for Jews, they either push degeneracy or "free market capitalism," which is equally degenerate. I don't care for Muslims. At all, full stop. Tbh I don't care for this "nation" because it's not a nation anymore. I like the ideals Western Europeans managed to distill through a thousand years of civilization but they only work with their kind. Not so much around MSM pysop kind while being invaded by South America. /shrug

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:21 am

Okay, so you don't really want Fascism. You want America, but just for the people you like.

I am not certain you get to have the good parts Western Civilization, but with the totalitarianism of a Baathist, Pinochet's Chile, or even Hitler's Germany. Once you accept the boot in order to promote and protect your volk, the boot is there... for everybody... always.

Sure, as long as people get theirs, the boot is tolerable... but it sucks up resources like a sum'bitch, and the circle of people it works for gets smaller and smaller. Eventually, all boot, no lucre.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 am

That's fine. Give my volk a lebenstraum and a non aggression pact. We will see for ourselves how the boot fits m8

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:32 am

No
HAIL!

-Hwen