Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:39 am

Consider that most of these shit hole Muslim countries we speak of used to be western before Muslims invaded them and turned them into shit holes. That's what you are importing. In a democracy, you get the cultural values of the majority in the electorate. If you can't imagine living in a Denmark dominated by Muslims (probably because you would *not* live), then you shouldn't let these people into your nation at all. They don't belong there.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:42 am

The golden rule of immigration in democracies is to consider what happens if the group of people you are allowing to migrate into your nation becomes the majority. If you think they will just make it like the shit holes they are trying to escape, and you wouldn't want to live in that kind of country, then you shouldn't let them in.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Wow. So tolerant.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The golden rule of immigration in democracies is to consider what happens if the group of people you are allowing to migrate into your nation becomes the majority. If you think they will just make it like the shit holes they are trying to escape, and you wouldn't want to live in that kind of country, then you shouldn't let them in.
You have a point. We let people from monarchies into the country and now they want to live under a king.
:royalty-queen:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:40 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Stop me if you've heard this one before:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04 ... enced-msm/

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Banned!!!! wrote:I'm getting involved in a compliance project for EU, called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.)

It's rather maddening and ridiculous. I get that they don't want us to hold onto a bunch of personal information after an employee leaves, but I have to go through every single table I have, identify which fields contain an employee ID and remove those. We're talking hundreds of tables with hundreds of fields containing an employee ID. (And that's just my system, I can't imagine what the folks in payroll and HR are going through right now.)

In addition, any documents that may be attached in my system will have to be checked to see if they reference a termed employee and delete the info, EVEN IF the employee is not one of OUR employees, but one of our CLIENT"s employees.

I asked, "so I'm supposed to open every single document in my system every day and call the employer and ask if these people still work there?" Answer? We don't know yet, anything is possible with the EU.

Lol.... what a nightmare. Any employee in the EU has the right to call a former employer and require the employer prove that they've removed every single thing that could identify them, even their work phone number, which is no longer a valid number.

OMG... can't prove a negative unless you give the former employee access to every single data point and every single document that exists in the company.

WTF Europe?
Not difficult to do in SQL, actually... You could set up a stored proc to run this process nightly.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:39 am

Zlaxer wrote:https://www.thelocal.de/20180418/jewish ... ral-berlin
The two Jewish men who were reportedly wearing kippahs, were verbally attacked by a group of three youths, who used anti-Semitic epithets against them.

One youth then emerged from the group of three young men and attacked a 21-year-old Israeli with his belt, while shouting “Jew” at him.
Update on that story:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... -see-like/
One of the victims of an anti-Semitic attack in central Berlin that shocked Germany this week is not Jewish, it has emerged.

Adam Armoush told German television he was wearing a Jewish kippah skullcap in an attempt to prove it was safe to wear one on the streets of Berlin.

But the experiment went wrong when he and a companion were set upon in the affluent neighbourhood of Prenzlauer Berg and whipped with a belt by three men who shouted “Yahudi”, the Arabic word for Jew.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:03 am

Experiment was a success, it seems.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:16 am

LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF
Adam Armoush told German television he was wearing a Jewish kippah skullcap in an attempt to prove it was safe to wear one on the streets of Berlin.