Venezuela news

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Venezuela news

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Venezuela is now 90 days into their protests, Maduro has put out feelers for an end to the protests, they have been re-buffed.
Maduro responds by upping pressure and is now attacking the press. Goldman Sachs has jumped in and invested in Maduro. Now I am seeing calls from the press for International help on the Venezuela situation.

What all this tells me is Maduro is starting to lose control and the end is in sight for the Maduro Regime. I'm going to call it, Maduro has no more than 90 Days in power, unless some international group bales him out.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... new-target
http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-goldma ... -venezuela
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/30/opin ... .html?_r=0
Like Goldman Sachs? They just handed him a cool $Billion.
Yeah, I noted that. But I think it will take more than that to save Maduro right now. His Police are ready to desert him, and I see the opposition as determined.
You still have faith in the people over the banks... I genuinely hope you're right, and Venezuela falls. But it won't.
We'll be in there with "peacekeeping troops" within a month - guaranteed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:19 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Like Goldman Sachs? They just handed him a cool $Billion.
Yeah, I noted that. But I think it will take more than that to save Maduro right now. His Police are ready to desert him, and I see the opposition as determined.
You still have faith in the people over the banks... I genuinely hope you're right, and Venezuela falls. But it won't.
NO Thank You !

I just see Maduro as on the edge right now. It's just straw after straw on the camels back. As soon as his goons kill X amount of people or the wrong person, or whatever the breaking point is...................... the general constabulary and military will flip on him and it will be all over.

Goldman Sachs (who also backed Hillary Clinton ... :lol: ) is getting a ton of shit for backing Maduro, and rightly so. I think other banksters are going to be hesitant to follow suit. The NYTimes is asking for a Globalist response. While I want to see the death and suffering stop, I'm not sure Globalists are the prescription needed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
NO Thank You !

I just see Maduro as on the edge right now. It's just straw after straw on the camels back. As soon as his goons kill X amount of people or the wrong person, or whatever the breaking point is...................... the general constabulary and military will flip on him and it will be all over.

Goldman Sachs (who also backed Hillary Clinton ... :lol: ) is getting a ton of shit for backing Maduro, and rightly so. I think other banksters are going to be hesitant to follow suit. The NYTimes is asking for a Globalist response. While I want to see the death and suffering stop, I'm not sure Globalists are the prescription needed.
The same Goldman Sachs that now runs 50%ish of our executive cabinet? The one that's paying off most of Congress and the UN, in some form or another? The one that's larger than Venezuela's GDP?

Peacekeepers by July. Mark it down.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:40 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
NO Thank You !

The same Goldman Sachs that now runs 50%ish of our executive cabinet? The one that's paying off most of Congress and the UN, in some form or another? The one that's larger than Venezuela's GDP?

OK.

You say Peacekeepers by July.
I say, if there is not International intervention Maduro is gone in 90 Days or September 1.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
NO Thank You !

OK.

I say, if there is not International intervention Maduro is gone in 90 Days or September 1.
I think we're both right, actually. I'll just be amazed if Goldman doesn't demand protection of their investment from Don Trumpino.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:06 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

OK.

I think we're both right, actually. I'll just be amazed if Goldman doesn't demand protection of their investment from Don Trumpino.
That's awful Gulf of Tonkin of you, isn't it. :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Daily reminder maduro has Russian AA

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Daily reminder maduro has Russian AA
The American military has stomped (usually) Russian AA for decades especially if it is actually being used by 4th rate military.
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
OK.

That's awful Gulf of Tonkin of you, isn't it. :twisted:
This'll end so well. I think you are all underestimating the level of blowback.

The Venezuelan Elites backed by our Elites trying to overthrow the duly elected but corrupt, and incompetent, Venezuelan government. The reasons for the former ruling class loosing its control still extant, which was also greed, but with less corruption. Our beloved Financial class is pushing our government to pull a Banana Republic type overthrow which would cause a political meltdown.

Thereby bringing back memories of a few centuries of American dickishness to anything Latin American.

Anything else? Oh. Trump.

It's like watching an oncoming train wreck and the cargo is boxcars of nitroglycerin.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Daily reminder maduro has Russian AA

The American military has stomped (usually) Russian AA for decades especially if it is actually being used by 4th rate military.
Citation needed. I honestly don't know. I was under the impression they do ok keeping us out but obviously we could stomp them, what with especially our shiny new 4th gens.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:59 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
Anything else? Oh. Trump.

It's like watching an oncoming train wreck and the cargo is boxcars of nitroglycerin.
We are taking predictions here. Thus far The Trump Administration has called for a peaceful end to the unrest. So what's your prediction of what Trump is going to do in Venezuela that is going to set off the 'boxcars of Nitro' ?
PLATA O PLOMO