The Netflix of Podcasts

GloryofGreece

Re: The Netflix of Podcasts

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 am

Do you all think DB is trying to get out of the community college teaching game and only podcast ? That's his final step ?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 13, 2019 11:28 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:01 pm
If I don't pay my 8 bucks a month, how will I find out what happens to Varus? By the way, have you guy ever heard any podcasts about Rome?
No. What a novel idea

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 13, 2019 1:16 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:01 pm
If I don't pay my 8 bucks a month, how will I find out what happens to Varus? By the way, have you guy ever heard any podcasts about Rome?
Check out Dan Carlin's common sense. There is an episode where he discusses how rome had rich people who had more influence than poor people, an unprecedented occurence that has not been replicated in any society besides Rome and our current American one! If that doesn't sound martian enough for you, apparently the Romans also used to wear armor and march around sometimes outdoors! I just gave you a $64 education, because it took 8 monthly episode installments to learn that. Dan also discusses Isolationism too.
Shikata ga nai

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon May 13, 2019 2:23 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:16 pm

Check out Dan Carlin's common sense. There is an episode where he discusses how rome had rich people who had more influence than poor people, an unprecedented occurence that has not been replicated in any society besides Rome and our current American one! If that doesn't sound martian enough for you, apparently the Romans also used to wear armor and march around sometimes outdoors! I just gave you a $64 education, because it took 8 monthly episode installments to learn that. Dan also discusses Isolationism too.
:lol: :lol: :lol: