Revolutions

TheReal_ND

Re: Revolutions

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Maybe there were significant genetic tribal differences tens of thousands of years ago, but it’s all gone now.

No not really. I can still tell the difference between a Slav and a Frog for example. With Whites in America we are much more interbred usually. We are a melting pot of all the Western European tribes. Still distinct from a Med or Albanian but I can tell White people apart fine.

The most distinct people were probably the native Americans, and some Amazonian tribes, and they’re all but wiped out.

It's possible Native Americans also wiped out other distinct races. I don't have a firm belief one way or the other but some do.

The Chinese have the best claim of any “purity”, by far. And that only goes back 2,000 years. Maybe the Hans originated from the same group of horse archers that became “Aryans”.

They have written records going back as far as 5000 years if you accept scrawling on tortoise shells as a form of language. China is like you said, an amalgamation of peoples. Its possible that nomad horse archers that shared a significant degree of overlap with Aryans at one time contributed to their civilization. They got the wheel shortly after the Assyrians as well as iron. Later than the Near East.

The simple fact is that even the most ardent racist can’t define his “race” without a bunch of caveats. My first post summed it up pretty succinctly. Even if you want to define it as “Northern Europe”, what the hell is that based on?

Ardent racists can tell who is White just as easily as my Mexican coworkers can tell I'm not a jew like our bosses are.

Where do gypsies fit? The Irish weren’t “white, just a century ago. Italians? What do you do with all of the mixing? There are no “pure bloods” of any geographic area, color, or even culture. I could easily go back far enough to show them originating from another part of the world, or ancestors that held wildly different cultural norms.

I don't consider Gypsies White and nor does any racist. Or European for that matter. "Irish aren't White" is a meme that stems from the fact they aren't WASPs and we didn't want them coming here in droves fucking things up. The race issue back then was that we wanted only Nordic and Anglo Saxon immigration and we were getting the opposite with eastern Germans and Irish. Italians are Meds mostly but northern Italy has holdouts of White peoples. At one time Vikings used to rule Lombardy.

As for "pure blood" there are indeed hold outs of isolated genetic pools in many areas on the globe. What do I do with race mixing? I don't do anything with it. That is your problem.

The entire idea is senseless.

If you choose to abandon any kind of racial identity it is. It's quite popular to become deracinated in modern Neo Liberal Post Capitalist Weimarica.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 25, 2018 11:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 pm
Maybe there were significant genetic tribal differences tens of thousands of years ago, but it’s all gone now.

No not really. I can still tell the difference between a Slav and a Frog for example. With Whites in America we are much more interbred usually. We are a melting pot of all the Western European tribes. Still distinct from a Med or Albanian but I can tell White people apart fine.
so again, it comes down to your feelz.
The most distinct people were probably the native Americans, and some Amazonian tribes, and they’re all but wiped out.

It's possible Native Americans also wiped out other distinct races. I don't have a firm belief one way or the other but some do.
Not relevant, but ok.
The Chinese have the best claim of any “purity”, by far. And that only goes back 2,000 years. Maybe the Hans originated from the same group of horse archers that became “Aryans”.

They have written records going back as far as 5000 years if you accept scrawling on tortoise shells as a form of language. China is like you said, an amalgamation of peoples. Its possible that nomad horse archers that shared a significant degree of overlap with Aryans at one time contributed to their civilization. They got the wheel shortly after the Assyrians as well as iron. Later than the Near East.
It’s not, though. It’s 92% Han ethnicity. They’re more “pure” than any other modern group, by far.
The simple fact is that even the most ardent racist can’t define his “race” without a bunch of caveats. My first post summed it up pretty succinctly. Even if you want to define it as “Northern Europe”, what the hell is that based on?

Ardent racists can tell who is White just as easily as my Mexican coworkers can tell I'm not a jew like our bosses are.
Again, feelz. And you wonder why people wouldn’t support subjecting their classification to this?
Where do gypsies fit? The Irish weren’t “white, just a century ago. Italians? What do you do with all of the mixing? There are no “pure bloods” of any geographic area, color, or even culture. I could easily go back far enough to show them originating from another part of the world, or ancestors that held wildly different cultural norms.

I don't consider Gypsies White and nor does any racist. Or European for that matter. "Irish aren't White" is a meme that stems from the fact they aren't WASPs and we didn't want them coming here in droves fucking things up. The race issue back then was that we wanted only Nordic and Anglo Saxon immigration and we were getting the opposite with eastern Germans and Irish. Italians are Meds mostly but northern Italy has holdouts of White peoples. At one time Vikings used to rule Lombardy.

As for "pure blood" there are indeed hold outs of isolated genetic pools in many areas on the globe. What do I do with race mixing? I don't do anything with it. That is your problem.
I mean, of course, how “pure” is pure? Everybody is mixed. Period.

If you want at least 50% Western European genetics, you’ve already eliminated the vast majority of Americans.
66%? Forget it. You’re outnumbered 300:1.
This is why this idea will never gain traction here - or even in Europe - ever again. There is no genetic “race” to choose from, only feelz.
The entire idea is senseless.

If you choose to abandon any kind of racial identity it is. It's quite popular to become deracinated in modern Neo Liberal Post Capitalist Weimarica.
I don’t, really. I still consider myself pretty distinct culturally from other groups. But I don’t pretend that there’s any genetic component to it.
I’ve met no small number of idiots from every background.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 25, 2018 11:44 pm

That was a very annoying reply to an honest answer. I see once more why you are complaining about personal attacks. It's much more than "feelz" as you so eloquently put it. Race is real weather you want to admit it or not. Your claimed genetic test results indicate a large conformity of genetic ancestry. If you truly are some 90% Western European as I recall your supposed genetic test results to be, then yes you look considerably unique compared to other people yet share many of the same physical and behavioral traits that a large group of people other than yourself does. In medicine people are treated different based on phenotypes because different races have different reaction to administration. Even the psychological differences of patients are recorded based on race when it comes to the pain scale and how they answer. In fact this line of conversation is exceeding my pain scale. It's clear that you desperately want to wish racial differences away and I just can't wrap my head around that kind of mentality. Its offensive really. Good night anyway.
If you want at least 50% Western European genetics, you’ve already eliminated the vast majority of Americans.
This is a ridiculous "feelz" argument btw. If you are going to do those don't use stats. You look dumb now.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 26, 2018 7:33 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:44 pm
That was a very annoying reply to an honest answer. I see once more why you are complaining about personal attacks. It's much more than "feelz" as you so eloquently put it. Race is real weather you want to admit it or not. Your claimed genetic test results indicate a large conformity of genetic ancestry. If you truly are some 90% Western European as I recall your supposed genetic test results to be, then yes you look considerably unique compared to other people yet share many of the same physical and behavioral traits that a large group of people other than yourself does. In medicine people are treated different based on phenotypes because different races have different reaction to administration. Even the psychological differences of patients are recorded based on race when it comes to the pain scale and how they answer. In fact this line of conversation is exceeding my pain scale. It's clear that you desperately want to wish racial differences away and I just can't wrap my head around that kind of mentality. Its offensive really. Good night anyway.
This is a ridiculous "feelz" argument btw. If you are going to do those don't use stats. You look dumb now.
Probably annoying, because I’m tapping on a nerve.

You said yourself that “you can tell” who is white or other. Well how do you expect that to play out across a society? Should everyone just “feel” what race everyone else is? You don’t see a contradiction here?

Put simply, unless you draw some arbitrary level of genetic purity, and ignore all exceptions, you don’t have a case. People exist on a spectrum, not as distinct “types”.

This is about culture, not genetics. And Ill agree with you that urban American Black culture is garbage. I’ll just propose changing their environment, rather than attempting to expel them. The culture must be changed. You can’t simply kill or expel it. More importantly, it has zero to do with genetics. There are plenty of white kids following that idiotic lifestyle as well.

Conversely, American Trailer culture is equally poisonous. It’s also a culture of poverty and stupidity. The only reason it’s tolerated is because of skin color (and the fact that country outsold all other musical genres for decades). There aren’t many black kids following that culture, so it’s seen as some kind of “traditional” lifestyle by xenophobes.

It makes just as much sense to try and classify dogs on some strict scale of “wolf purity”. Try drawing a distinct line between different types of dogs, and you’ll find it very blurry in no time.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat May 26, 2018 8:28 am

Good debate my brothers...

I think this forum should qualify as Intellectual Dark Web.

But seriously...

The Revolutions Podcast goes through all the fractioning and alliance formation of the revolution in slow motion.

It is beyond obvious how race was nowhere to be found in the lead up to and the outcome of the revolutions.

What made a difference was the leadership or lack of leadership of pivotal players.
What mattered was the shared interests and organization of key elements of society that worked together or worked against one another towards an outcome.

The ideas of the time, the publishing of those ideas, the freedom to discuss these ideas.... all of this mattered.
It is also easy to see how many considered these ideas to be dangerous... and it's hard to argue that they weren't, once the heads start rolling.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 26, 2018 8:33 am

But would those ideas have been so dangerous without the repression of them? Would a new paradigm be achieved without an opposing force?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 26, 2018 8:47 am

i think what irks some folks is the obvious attempt by these liberals to co-opt the Dark Enlightenment, even in sense of the name.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat May 26, 2018 1:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:33 am
But would those ideas have been so dangerous without the repression of them? Would a new paradigm be achieved without an opposing force?
You can see how other nations incorporated these same ideas without revolution. Enlightened monarchs were moving their countries forward in parallel with France. Louis' clumsy vacillations meant that change would come differently to France... and ultimately it was a conflagration that burned down the old and brought in the new in a very dramatic fashion.

It wasn't a repression of these ideas, because really they were hardly repressed at all... it was the constant amping up of expectations and then pulling away the football at the last second, that led to the worst excesses of the revolution....
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:29 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You can see how other nations incorporated these same ideas without revolution. Enlightened monarchs were moving their countries forward in parallel with France. Louis' clumsy vacillations meant that change would come differently to France... and ultimately it was a conflagration that burned down the old and brought in the new in a very dramatic fashion.

It wasn't a repression of these ideas, because really they were hardly repressed at all... it was the constant amping up of expectations and then pulling away the football at the last second, that led to the worst excesses of the revolution....
Sounds like a familiar world leader today.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 26, 2018 1:42 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:29 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I'm going to have to ask you to identify the "ideas" that were "hardly repressed at all."

Then, if I may, which "expectations" where amped up?

Then, tell me how all the preceding "led" to the "worst excesses" of the revolution.