Revolutions

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Revolutions

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 25, 2018 11:26 am

brewster wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:22 am
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:56 am
Doc, doc, doc.... you have to FEEL what race someone is, in order to classify them. I mean OBVIOUSLY, if they’re light-skinned, they’re of your race. But not with the slanted eyes. Those are another race. And of course the Celts are white now too, because they are in Europe. But not the Gypsies, because they’re different. Oh, and dark-skinned Italians are fine, because Europe.

It’s all about the feel, man.
Funny, I heard this guy, Hoboken born director Sam Esmail,. going off on the "experience" of being a POC.
Can you tell if he's Spanish, German, Italian, Jewish or Egyptian(actual)?
If I had to guess, I’d say Egyptian, actually.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 25, 2018 11:44 am

Arab trying to present as Jewish.

brewster

Post by brewster » Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 pm

Bullshit. If that dude shaved he'd not get a second glance from even the most racist anywhere in this country. Well maybe a Nazi, but not your average "hey raghead" racist. I don't believe he grew up experiencing racism like a real POC, if I introduced him as my brother no one would doubt it for a second.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Because he deliberately presents as Jewish.

brewster

Post by brewster » Fri May 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 pm
Because he deliberately presents as Jewish.
By....
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 25, 2018 2:13 pm

What do you mean by? By whom?

He dresses and acts Jewish because of his industry. He's even married to a Jewish woman. I think he is converting as well.

Which is hugely preferable to him becoming more Islamic. I didn't mean that as an insult to him or Jews.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri May 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Jews, gypsies, arabs, muzzies...

All obviously not the race Nuke was referring to...

And yet Jews were as much a part of the Enlightenment project Nuke is so proud of...

And muzzies loved our prophets and greek philospohers through much of their history... not so much the radical bunch making the news these days... but back in the day.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 25, 2018 5:26 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:56 am
Doc, doc, doc.... you have to FEEL what race someone is, in order to classify them. I mean OBVIOUSLY, if they’re light-skinned, they’re of your race. But not with the slanted eyes. Those are another race. And of course the Celts are white now too, because they are in Europe. But not the Gypsies, because they’re different. Oh, and dark-skinned Italians are fine, because Europe.

It’s all about the feel, man.
I'm specifically referencing Anglo Saxon deriving peoples. Daneslaw is English and a derivative of Danish customs. The Magna Carta and Constitution, well I shouldn't need to explain how those are of Anglo Saxon origins.

As for the rest of Western Europe, the genetic markers are close enough to be a greater extended family. Obviously Europe constitutes more than one race (even classical Europe) however they have mostly been subsumed by the greater Aryan race excepting Basques and some Meds. There was a time before, in Spain where Muslims of Arabic descent and Jews occupied much of the peninsula but they were wiped out except for very trace genetic markers here and there. Nearly all other Europeans in general, Excepting Basques, Meds, and the Sami or possibly countries like Finland, Hungary and Estonia of the Finno-Ugric are of Aryan persuasion and even the countries listed are still of Aryan persuasion in general. Western Europeans specifically are much closer related with some admixture of this or that Celtic tribe. Romans as well as Greeks were of Aryan descent as well. Though the Romans are extinct.

brewster wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:22 am
Funny, I heard this guy, Hoboken born director Sam Esmail,. going off on the "experience" of being a POC.
Can you tell if he's Spanish, German, Italian, Jewish or Egyptian(actual)?
Juden? Sometimes Jews identify as POC.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 25, 2018 5:39 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:53 pm
Jews, gypsies, arabs, muzzies...

All obviously not the race Nuke was referring to...

And yet Jews were as much a part of the Enlightenment project Nuke is so proud of...

And muzzies loved our prophets and greek philospohers through much of their history... not so much the radical bunch making the news these days... but back in the day.
Oh I'm not proud of the Enlightenment. I simply point out that White people are the most Liberal of all the races. What other race would choose to subsume themselves with replacement level immigration, let alone tolerate it.

I think some amount of Liberalism is fine but it is clear that jews subvert it and exploit it's worst aspects.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 25, 2018 5:48 pm