New HH Episode forth coming!

C-Mag

Re: New HH Episode forth coming!

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:40 pm

HH - 67 Supernova in the East VI

The Good, Bad and Ugly

Good
1. Treatment of the horrible conditions the US was forced to fight under to destroy Japan, and the Jap Soldiers efforts
2. Explanation of the Japanese Kamikaze program
3. Good job contrasting the people we were 80 years ago

Bad
1. He will select letters from parents questioning the conduct of the war. These letters question military leaders, he never selects letters that question FDR.
2. Goes into detail talking about the use of incendiary weapons by the US and questions the morality. Doesn't question the morality of what Japan does, blames it on being a weird culture.
3. There is a tone of disrespect for the US military leadership throughout. Contrast that by listening to Ostfront. In the last 40 minutes of the final episode he characterizes the Soviet Officers attack Berlin as 'developing a highly complex and sophisticated plan.

Ugly
1. Selects Churchill as the Whipping boy for US using Nuclear Weapons.'' Quotes Churchill saying Nuclear Weapons may save 1 - 1.5 Million allied casualties. WTF. What about Truman who ordered the weapons use. How about FDR who authorized the entire fucking Manhattan Project. How about the scientists who knew what kind of weapon they were creating. Why Churchill, because he was the only Conervative ally leader ? Because we must defend the history of 'August FDR'?
2. Dan has said over and over again, the US really didn't fight WWII. While he does a great job detailing the tough island fighting the US does for 4 years, he never squares this obvious falsehood.
3. Robs the USA of their victory moment in closing the show with Einstein's warning about Nuclear Weapons. The story should have ended with the Japanese Empire standing aboard the USS Missouri and signing their surrender. In contrast He closes out talking about the fighting in Ostfront by quoting a Soviet general talking about their victory in Berlin. Then goes on to detail the cost of the Soviets and how many Soviet Soldiers were well behaved and the fed the Germans. He affords no such closing warm thoughts about the USA.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:22 am

I recall Dan saying we didn’t really fightWWI (which is fair), but not WW2….

I didn’t hear anything about well-behaved Soviets… in fact I recall him describing the death marches, rapes, and crucifixtion of Germans on the road to Berlin.

Side note: he’s read at least part of Gulag Archipelago. He knows very well how the Soviets treated Germans. Better than their own guys, but still sent them all to camps.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:32 am

C-mag and Sub, did u listen to the last MartyrMade?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:38 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:22 am
I recall Dan saying we didn’t really fightWWI (which is fair), but not WW2….

I didn’t hear anything about well-behaved Soviets… in fact I recall him describing the death marches, rapes, and crucifixtion of Germans on the road to Berlin.

Side note: he’s read at least part of Gulag Archipelago. He knows very well how the Soviets treated Germans. Better than their own guys, but still sent them all to camps.
In Episode I of Ostfront, I believe first hour, he says we really didn't fight WWII. Which is total hogwash. In fact, no one, NO ONE, fought WWII like we did. We are the only nation, Axis or Ally, to fight WWII on all front like we did. Supernova and the brutality of island warfare should prove that. Simply looking at casualty numbers and saying whoever lost the highest percentage of troops was the best Army is rubbish. With that logic, Saddams Gulf War I army was the best in history.

Listen to the last hour of Ostfront IV as well. You will hear him gush over the Soviet military, and its commanders. Yes, he will devote all of 10 minutes to talk about rapes, but he equivicates them saying............. meh, it happens with all armies............. never missing a moment to slip in Vietnam and US Soldiers raping civilians. Then caps that segment about how well behaved most of the Ivans were to civilians, feeding the poor and patting kids on the head. :roll:

He will not give his nation, its Soldiers and military leaders anywhere near the credit he will give Filthy Collectivists, Nazi and Commie alike. It's really startling to look at the two WWII pieces side by side and how he treats the participants...................... heads up, between the USA, Nazis, Imperial Japs and Commies............ the USA sucks.

He stole our victory moment by painting the US as evil creators and users of Nukes, and not giving us our victory moment with the Japs grovelling at our feet on the deck of the Missouri in Tokyo harbor.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:39 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:32 am
I did not.............................. Give me a quick run down.
PLATA O PLOMO

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:39 am
doc_loliday wrote:
Horrors of communism. Dark shit, especially at the end. It's so good though.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:43 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:40 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:39 am
doc_loliday wrote:
Horrors of communism. Dark shit, especially at the end. It's so good though.
I'm on that like stink on shit.................. I love me some raw Commie horror stories
Thanks for the tip

Maybe Dan will do a show on the horrors of Communism :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:43 am
He would not do a show like this. Explicitly graphic and violent in the details. MM is leaps and bounds better than HH.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:46 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:45 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:43 am
He would not do a show like this. Explicitly graphic and violent in the details. MM is leaps and bounds better than HH.
Downloading now :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:46 am
Downloading now :dance:
I listened to it twice, I'm ready for a third. Its 4 hours lol