Official Next Hardcore History Episode Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Official Next Hardcore History Episode Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Hell yeah!

Remember Dan's boxing analogy?

Bolelli's gonna take down the champ.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:33 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Hell yeah!

Remember Dan's boxing analogy?

Bolelli's gonna take down the champ.
Wow. Spot on.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:33 am

Bollelli was posting on the Common Sense Facebook page asking where the DCF went, some people directed him here, maybe he'll start posting.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:46 am

That's be cool. I'd like to see Darryl here too. (Where are those guys going to get any kind of real debate otherwise?) Somebody leave a message for them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:41 am

Another day......and no new H.H. podcast. I have a long road trip for work next Wednesday and Thursday. I'm praying that it comes out before then.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:49 am

SilverEagle wrote:Another day......and no new H.H. podcast. I have a long road trip for work next Wednesday and Thursday. I'm praying that it comes out before then.
Honestly, I stopped caring a few months ago. 2 episodes per year is not a podcast - it's some rare audiobook that I'll lose interest in.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:54 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Another day......and no new H.H. podcast. I have a long road trip for work next Wednesday and Thursday. I'm praying that it comes out before then.
Honestly, I stopped caring a few months ago. 2 episodes per year is not a podcast - it's some rare audiobook that I'll lose interest in.
He should scrap the C.S. podcast and focus on getting H.H. episodes out every 2-3 months. Honestly his last good C.S. episode was "Poking the Bear" I think that was an episode from back in March 2015? C.S. now seems like a pouting child complaining of Trump.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:06 am

SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
He should scrap the C.S. podcast and focus on getting H.H. episodes out every 2-3 months. Honestly his last good C.S. episode was "Poking the Bear" I think that was an episode from back in March 2015? C.S. now seems like a pouting child complaining of Trump.
I just don't see how he's making money. The buck-a-show thing seems to me like it'd run dry if you aren't producing content.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:21 am

Xenophon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I just don't see how he's making money. The buck-a-show thing seems to me like it'd run dry if you aren't producing content.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:43 am

Dan's been promising on Twitter that a new HH show will be out "soon."