Joe Rogan (JRE)

GloryofGreece

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:56 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Joe Rogan talking about health and fitness? Get right outta town.

8-)
Its not like Joe repeats himself and tell the same 4-5 stories/rants every single podcast...

But for real, I wouldn't know about a lot of cool dudes and ideas if it wasn't for his guests. There's been about 20 or so that have been well worth watching over the past 7 years I've listened to his show. Dan Carlin, Daniele, Peterson etc. And his comedian friends are usually always way funnier than him.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:23 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:Joe Rogan talking about health and fitness? Get right outta town.

8-)
Its not like Joe repeats himself and tell the same 4-5 stories/rants every single podcast...

But for real, I wouldn't know about a lot of cool dudes and ideas if it wasn't for his guests. There's been about 20 or so that have been well worth watching over the past 7 years I've listened to his show. Dan Carlin, Daniele, Peterson etc. And his comedian friends are usually always way funnier than him.

I found out about Rogan from Dan when he did that first interview. And I do dig Rogan, I listen pretty regularly, whenever there is an interesting guest. I think he's a better interviewer/philosopher than a comedian though. I try to like his stand up, but I never get any gut busters. I just saw him live too, and it was kinda meh.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:17 am

GloryofGreece wrote:Good stuff on the recent JRE...

Health, longevity, diet, fasting, supplements etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP1NA5f4LfE
:lol:
Just started listening to this and was going to post it. Pretty great stuff.

Attia explains why some people just can't lose fat even though they eat well and normal portions. He said, you are responsible for what you put in your mouth, but then your body tells those calories where to go. I didn't find him making excuses, just talking the biology. Basically, some people just have to Fast, seriously Fast and work out or they will be Fat.
Good stuff on Keto too.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun May 06, 2018 5:18 am

GloryofGreece wrote:

8-)

Why do you like Dan Carlin?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 14, 2018 7:35 am

PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon May 14, 2018 9:28 am

Looking forward to Tim Kennedy being on this week. He works with Alex Jones sometimes and has a cool mini series you can watch on Youtube. Dudes into prepping, neighborhood watch on steroids, and self defense training of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDxvDQHfrGE

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 14, 2018 10:22 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:28 am
Looking forward to Tim Kennedy being on this week. He works with Alex Jones sometimes and has a cool mini series you can watch on Youtube. Dudes into prepping, neighborhood watch on steroids, and self defense training of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDxvDQHfrGE
Just looked him up, I'm looking forward to it too...................... Thanks :GoTeam
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue May 15, 2018 9:49 am

How tough would it be to beat up much less kill someone like Tim or Brian Stann? Elite military men plus top of the food chain mma fighters. Wrong mofos to mess with. Though I doubt they have issues on the street anyway. They are 200lbs+ athletes and wealthier white men so I doubt they hangout with the drunks and party/frat scene since having families of their own. Still though it would be funny to see a larger meat head dude try to thrown down with one of them. Allegedly, people tried to fight Chuck Liddell at bars/clubs and it was when he was a Champion fighter or recent ex champ etc. crazy really to think of all the delusional drunks out there.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:49 am
How tough would it be to beat up much less kill someone like Tim or Brian Stann? Elite military men plus top of the food chain mma fighters. Wrong mofos to mess with. Though I doubt they have issues on the street anyway. They are 200lbs+ athletes and wealthier white men so I doubt they hangout with the drunks and party/frat scene since having families of their own. Still though it would be funny to see a larger meat head dude try to thrown down with one of them. Allegedly, people tried to fight Chuck Liddell at bars/clubs and it was when he was a Champion fighter or recent ex champ etc. crazy really to think of all the delusional drunks out there.
Liquid Courage man. :dance:

If you carry yourself properly, you'll likely not have any trouble. But there are those minority of people that just must fight, doesn't matter if they kick ass or get stomped, part of their DNA, they must fight and a few drinks is all it takes to loosen the inhibitans.
PLATA O PLOMO

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 am
Liquid Courage man. :dance:

If you carry yourself properly, you'll likely not have any trouble. But there are those minority of people that just must fight, doesn't matter if they kick ass or get stomped, part of their DNA, they must fight and a few drinks is all it takes to loosen the inhibitans.

Cool story bro: In high school there was a mob of roided up psychos that would just roll around on the weekends, smashing kids faces in and sending people to the hospital. The craziest of the lot ended up being a cop in a small town nearby.