Joe Rogan (JRE)

TheReal_ND

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:04 pm

BZZZHHHH

Woah. This is the Joe Rogan show not sure what's even going on rn I'm so fucking high.

Like uh..... dradels? I used to play with them as a kid. They are so fucking cool man. I could do a whole three hour segment on dradels.

HAHA HAHA

WOW.

Let me two you about monkey magic barbells. The only thing that gets me out of my isolation chamber in the morning is the thought of swinging around these monkey dradels. I know, I know. Look at my co-host. He's high AF rn too xDDD

But seriously what's going on with this memo stuff man? I feel like some stuff is going on with these memos. LOL I know. It's all the neurotropics it's just too much. SOME TIMES I WANT TO JAM SO WRATH OF KHANS AND JUST

What? Fucking memos lol. Oh man. Dude. *snigger* I know man I know what a joke.

I'm telling you man she said that she could choke me out with a scissor hold. She totally almost did dude xDDDD

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:11 am

heydaralon wrote:Has Joe Rogan done a show on marijuana yet? I'd like to hear his take on it.
Also, what exactly are his thoughts on BJJ and bow hunting?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:55 pm

The Rogan Board is done. Well that was fun while it lasted.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:58 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:The Rogan Board is done. Well that was fun while it lasted.
Rogan had a board, and he went Carlin?

Pussy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:02 pm

He is shutting it down? Why? I know he had one a long time ago but I can't imagine what it looks like now

edit:

damn
210,000 members and 250,000 threads.
https://i.imgur.com/Z6fG4Wt.png

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:21 pm

pussy
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:30 pm

pineapplemike wrote:He is shutting it down? Why? I know he had one a long time ago but I can't imagine what it looks like now

edit:

damn
210,000 members and 250,000 threads.
https://i.imgur.com/Z6fG4Wt.png
Reddit. It's free for people like Carlin and Rogan and it's usually fan made as well.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:44 pm

bUt ThErE's No FREE SPEECH On ReDdIt MaAaAaAaAaAaN

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:16 am

He hasn't given a reason or even announced it beforehand. It really odd and mishandling the situation. You don't have a forum for 20 years and then pull the plug without letting your members know a week in advance or so.

Of course there is speculation as to why he did it. No one really knows. Just rumors. My question is, what are the approximate cost to run a forum where it gets about 200-300 people on it at any given time? It had a lot of non active members. Active member was 7,000. This stuff was displayed on the home page. I heard it cost something like 10$ a month if your site gets 100K visits a month...true or close to the cost?

In any case it wasnt the cost that persuaded him to shut it down. Who knows why he did.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:14 am

I could make an experienced guess...

This is my second forum. My first is still alive even after 10 years of me not attending, but from being in the Top 100,000 visited sites (early days), now it's much less trafficked than this forum. I don't go there anymore because it got weird, just like this forum got weird, and like Dan & Joe's forums got weird. When I was just a member of Dan's forum, I got way more than I gave: I could troll then exit at will. Bad Hair Day - I was there venting. That's how all forums are - for the members. For the operator, the calculus is the opposite. After a while, fuck it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change