Joe Rogan (JRE)

Dand

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by Dand » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Jordan Peterson is definitely anti-nazi. I read his book and watched one of the classes of Maps of Meaning and he uses the concentration camps as examples of evil, specifically the "work will set you free" inscription in death camps. And the Charleston riot + killing was hard to talk about without saying "I'm not a neo nazi but neo nazis should be allowed to peacefully protest"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:39 pm

I'm more shocked you have to preface yourself as anti-fash in day to day conversations. He's Canadian. He could go to jail for not using gender neutral pronouns.

Dand

Post by Dand » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:42 pm

Yeah well it would be easier if Spencer didn't have that meeting after the election with the nazi salutes and calls of "Hail victory! Hail our people!"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Nigga was stoked and gave a toast. Not his fault some supposed fans false flagged him with a Roman salute. Can't do anything to avoid those fags false flagging.

A single swastika flag bearing leftist at a rally that doesn't even iron out the folds will turn everything into a white supremacist neo-Nazi rally. Not anyone's fault people are eager to lap it up.

Dand

Post by Dand » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:00 pm

Nukedog wrote:Nigga was stoked and gave a toast. Not his fault some supposed fans false flagged him with a Roman salute. Can't do anything to avoid those fags false flagging.

A single swastika flag bearing leftist at a rally that doesn't even iron out the folds will turn everything into a white supremacist neo-Nazi rally. Not anyone's fault people are eager to lap it up.
+1 to that

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Well there's a lot of effort going into presenting a clean image and dropping the esoteric Sonnenrad emblazoned shields and confederate flags festooned with lightning bolts. People just can't abide by those symbols in America and really, they apply to us as Americans not at all. I say it's a wasted effort because like I said, all it takes is one false flagger and the media is going to run with it for weeks. Eh, I guess I can see Gavin's point now after all in a way. He's right for all the wrong reasons.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:01 pm

Goolag on the podcast today

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:11 pm

pineapplemike wrote:Goolag on the podcast today

I've heard of this James Damore guy. Wasn't he on episode 1009 of the Joe Rogan experience?
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Yeah I think he's sexist and anti-diversity

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:33 am

Comedian/libertarian-podcast host Dave Smith will be on Joe's podcast today in a few hours, I totally recommend his previous episode, also his recent appearance on Ari Shaffir's podcast was solid.

Also he has a new comedy special that had a few high points, I know DBTrek posted a clip in some thread somewhere, here's another