CS314 - Unhealthy Numbers

Penner

Re: CS314 - Unhealthy Numbers

Post by Penner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I'm not sure what you're defending? Dan murdered his forum. We're here now. I'll listen to the next CS whenever it comes out. I'm not as excited about it as I used to be though.

p.s. Trump? Trump just made Dan make a choice, but unlike Kath who had the same choice before her & made the same one as Dan, Kath didn't have a radio show & podcast whose foundation was "we need an outsider." Carry Dan's water all you want, it's not going to change anyone's mind here, and we still love Dan.
Dan pulled the plug after like half of his forum decided to become :think: very anti-Dan and then nukedog went all neo-nazi as well. The thing is, in my opinion, the forums went down hill after that and Dan couldn't do a show without mentioning Trump. Plus, he always had the issue of just making sure he had enough money to keep the lights on as well and with all the name calling, like, "Dan the cuck" then he just decided to hell with the forums. I am surprised that he lasted as long as he did.

As with Trump, he isn't an outsider candidate. I mean sure he wasn't a politician but he is surely from that class group that likes to screw over everyone else and electing him was one of America's biggest mistakes.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Trump is a much bigger disappointment to me than Dan. Dan cucking just irritated me; Trump's cuckhood makes my stomach churn.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Quit bashing the President of Canada, Trump is turning out so much better than we could have even hoped.

Make it rain, Big Daddy Trump! LockMart shareholders approve!
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Quit bashing the President of Canada, Trump is turning out so much better than we could have even hoped.

Yeah things look pretty sweet on our end, Trump is doing us solids left and right. The President of Canada is cumulonimbus up in this joint.

Leave Trump Alone.
:naughty:
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:52 pm

He's gone from being protectionist, to attacking our cursed Supply Management Tyranny, which even the Cuckservatives here won't do, Trump may be the only man who can save us from our pestilent Agri-Cartel, he's spreading democracy and freedom in Canada, nary a shot fired!

Bonus round; he just removed the Obama block on Future Vertical Lift, and approved the S-97, LockMart up to $272, and the big performer of late has been the rotorcraft division over at Sikorsky, ordering mo Blackhawks, plus CH-53K (most expensive helicopter ever made, more expensive than the F-35), and now the X2 Coax coming on line too... LockMart, baby, make it rain!

X2 Coax just built obselescence into the entire light to medium helicopter fleet, whatever America does choose as its future Vietnam, this puppy's gonna be all over that like a child molester on a school girl, cha-ching!
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:30 pm

DECLASSIFIED: Helicopters make everything hella comfy

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I'm not sure what you're defending? Dan murdered his forum. We're here now. I'll listen to the next CS whenever it comes out. I'm not as excited about it as I used to be though.

p.s. Trump? Trump just made Dan make a choice, but unlike Kath who had the same choice before her & made the same one as Dan, Kath didn't have a radio show & podcast whose foundation was "we need an outsider." Carry Dan's water all you want, it's not going to change anyone's mind here, and we still love Dan.
The US could get a better outsider.
Smitty-48 wrote:Quit bashing the President of Canada, Trump is turning out so much better than we could have even hoped.

You must have some low hopes.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:41 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:You must have some low hopes.
Well, we'd hoped that he would jettison much of, preferably most of the populist nonsense he used to whip up the rubes during the campaign, but we didn't think he would completely throw it all under the bus, in the first hundred days.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:15 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:You must have some low hopes.
Well, we'd hoped that he would jettison much of, preferably most of the populist nonsense he used to whip up the rubes during the campaign, but we didn't think he would completely throw it all under the bus, in the first hundred days.
If the motherfucker does not deliver or at least try his hardest he will fucking burn like no one else.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:52 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:p.s. Trump? Trump just made Dan make a choice, but unlike Kath who had the same choice before her & made the same one as Dan, Kath didn't have a radio show & podcast whose foundation was "we need an outsider."
The US could get a better outsider.
No, I don't think so. We've had "outsiders" before but they were easily crushed. It took Meta Trump to beat the rigged system. And, really, all he needed to do was DO NOTHING. He could have played golf everyday, Tweeted every night, fucked Melanie whenever he wanted, and his supporters would have been disappointed but not angry. As it stands, us Trumpers are in awe of this cretin's complete & utter lack of integrity, principles, or wisdom. It's actually pegs the Bizarre meter.

p.s. Just keep thinking conservative Supreme Court appointments.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change