Other Podcasts

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 14845
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:01 am

It think it is time for Balkanization: unfortunately, the feminists, minorities & weirdos want control everywhere.
Don't propagate lies
What time is it? 1984
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change
Mr. Wysdom
Libertyist
Scimonoce
Nonpartisan
Prof. Education

User avatar
Fife
Posts: 15145
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 am

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Fife » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:24 am

Why does everyone shun the hierarchies they can choose and crave the ones imposed on them by Washington, New York, and San Francisco faggots?

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 14845
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:28 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:24 am
Why does everyone shun the hierarchies they can choose and crave the ones imposed on them by Washington, New York, and San Francisco faggots?
Democracy does that. (Seriously, it does; I don't like it either; feminists, minorities & weirdos simply have a plurality.)
Don't propagate lies
What time is it? 1984
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change
Mr. Wysdom
Libertyist
Scimonoce
Nonpartisan
Prof. Education

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:56 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:24 am
Why does everyone shun the hierarchies they can choose and crave the ones imposed on them by Washington, New York, and San Francisco faggots?
I only crave the respect of my peers within the male dominance hierarchy
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 24901
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:17 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:03 am
A Glenn Beck Back the Blue deadender gets redpilled.

And there's an incredibly hot girl in this one also.

Starting at 11:30 :clap:

Hot Girl enter at 22:45 :D
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
Fife
Posts: 15145
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 am

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Fife » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:54 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:57 pm
Fife wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:43 pm
I have a deep affection for the Mandelbrot set.
Me too brother.

Anyway, I'm sure you've seen 3blue1brown YouTube channel, but on the off chance you haven't you'll love it.
Whoa, here's a good one loliday:



Absolutely beautiful.

Also, Gaston Julia is based af.
January 25, 1915, showed complete contempt for danger. Under an extremely violent bombardment, he succeeded despite his youth (22 years) to give a real example to his men. Struck by a bullet in the middle of his face causing a terrible injury, he could no longer speak but wrote on a ticket that he would not be evacuated. He only went to the ambulance when the attack had been driven back. It was the first time this officer had come under fire.
https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/B ... ies/Julia/
Twenty years ago, an injured young officer who had just been operated on was brought back to his room one evening. He was already falling asleep when the blood, flowing in his mouth, woke him up: an artery had just reopened. He had time to warn before he lost consciousness.

When he regained consciousness, he recognised the reassuring figure of the nurse-in-service close to him. In the absence of the surgeon, who had left the hospital, and the doctor on duty elsewhere, with time pressing, she had, without hesitation, with a safe hand, buffered and stopped the bleeding, and finally revived this failing body. When the doctor came running, he recognised that everything had been done well - he praised her decision and her skill.

Fearing that the accident would happen again, and with a gesture as spontaneous as charitable, this generous girl decided that she would spend the whole night of the ordeal at the bedside of the wounded. For me, I will never forget this long night, where, unable to speak except with the greatest difficulty, broken by the haemorrhage, and unable to sleep, I felt reassured by the presence of this woman sitting near me, sewing noiselessly in the discreet circle of light from the lamp, listening at regular intervals to my breathing, taking my pulse and scrutinising my eyes which, with a glance, expressed my ardent gratitude.

Ladies and Gentlemen - this generous woman, this strong woman, was a girl from Norway. You will easily understand that I feel bound to this country by a debt of special gratitude.
https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/I ... 936/#julia

Image

Image

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 24901
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:32 pm

Z Man with a 2 hour masterpiece all about how to deal with woke feminists, Episode 208 - Witch Hunting. Framing them as witches, and us as witch hunters. https://thezman.com/wordpress/?page_id=13222

A great insight into personal and online encounters with witches, their strategies and strategies to deal with them. I laughed my ass off in places, particularly with his description of witches, we've dealt with them here.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 14845
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:32 pm
Z Man with a 2 hour masterpiece all about how to deal with woke feminists, Episode 208 - Witch Hunting. Framing them as witches, and us as witch hunters. https://thezman.com/wordpress/?page_id=13222

A great insight into personal and online encounters with witches, their strategies and strategies to deal with them. I laughed my ass off in places, particularly with his description of witches, we've dealt with them here.
That’s the 1st time I’ve listened to that guy so I don’t know if he left out the most important part just to be funny at Halloween? He never says why The Left acts as they do, and he doesn’t identify them specifically.

I do in my podcasts: The Left is FMWs, and they do what they do out of envy, resentment & a sense of inadequacy. Their weapons are perversity, spite & passive-aggressiveness. I didn’t need an hour to say that (at 2X speed.)
Don't propagate lies
What time is it? 1984
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change
Mr. Wysdom
Libertyist
Scimonoce
Nonpartisan
Prof. Education

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 14845
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:09 pm

He got Libertarians, NeoCons & Fascists though: that was refreshing. I wonder if he’s against nepotism too?

p.s. He also knows that helicopters is the only solution.
Don't propagate lies
What time is it? 1984
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change
Mr. Wysdom
Libertyist
Scimonoce
Nonpartisan
Prof. Education

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 24901
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Other Podcasts

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:50 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:32 pm
Z Man with a 2 hour masterpiece all about how to deal with woke feminists, Episode 208 - Witch Hunting. Framing them as witches, and us as witch hunters. https://thezman.com/wordpress/?page_id=13222

A great insight into personal and online encounters with witches, their strategies and strategies to deal with them. I laughed my ass off in places, particularly with his description of witches, we've dealt with them here.
That’s the 1st time I’ve listened to that guy so I don’t know if he left out the most important part just to be funny at Halloween? He never says why The Left acts as they do, and he doesn’t identify them specifically.

I do in my podcasts: The Left is FMWs, and they do what they do out of envy, resentment & a sense of inadequacy. Their weapons are perversity, spite & passive-aggressiveness. I didn’t need an hour to say that (at 2X speed.)
You and he take completely different strategies. Both are great. You boiled it all down to a couple minutes, Zman is like having a conversation with someone. To me, very enjoyable. I think you'd like his stuff. He cuts through a lot of the bullshit duopoly talk.

I actually thought of you and some of the interactions you've posted here when he was talking about being a Witch Hunter.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience