Marxism

Speaker to Animals

Re: Marxism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Nope. The argument has been presented why this is marxism, including the historical record of its origin (Frankfurt School == marxist), the fact that the ideology is led and sustained by avowed marxists in academia, and that the street violence perpetrated in its name are perpetrated by marxists groups like Antifa. Further, I have demonstrated how all of this garbage is the exact same Marxist system with other identition groups replacing economic classes.

Neither of you actually responded to this argument. Until you do, we go nowhete, so fluffing your feathers and strutting around like the Victor cones off as premature, to be overly charitable in its description.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Nope. The argument has been presented why this is marxism, including the historical record of its origin (Frankfurt School == marxist), the fact that the ideology is led and sustained by avowed marxists in academia, and that the street violence perpetrated in its name are perpetrated by marxists groups like Antifa. Further, I have demonstrated how all of this garbage is the exact same Marxist system with other identition groups replacing economic classes.

Neither of you actually responded to this argument. Until you do, we go nowhete, so fluffing your feathers and strutting around like the Victor cones off as premature, to be overly charitable in its description.
What argument? You haven't tied anything together. SJW <> Marxism <> Frankfurt School <> Cultural Marxism. Whatever strings of yarn you have hanging around your room are not evidence of connections. Most of the thread has been around you trying to tie them together, and then getting the shit slapped out of you by DrY.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:46 pm

The argument has been presented. Either you can respond to it or not. Strutting around pretending like you won is cargo cult logic. It's unworthy of the forum.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The argument has been presented. Either you can respond to it or not. Strutting around pretending like you won is cargo cult logic. It's unworthy of the forum.
Oh, I'd be hard pressed to find something 'unworthy of the forum' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read the thread. I don't see any sort of 'argument' presented, just you railing against boogeymen that you've connected with yarn.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The argument has been presented. Either you can respond to it or not. Strutting around pretending like you won is cargo cult logic. It's unworthy of the forum.
Oh, I'd be hard pressed to find something 'unworthy of the forum' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read the thread. I don't see any sort of 'argument' presented, just you railing against boogeymen that you've connected with yarn.

So you don't have an argument. Just more insults. Copy that. Let the audience decide, then.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

So you don't have an argument. Just more insults. Copy that. Let the audience decide, then.
Meh. I just popped in to applaud DrY wiping your face around the room. He's much better at debating dogma than I am.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Interesting video on the thought control and cultural purging perpetrated by marxists in academia.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:36 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Ben "Gas them all, let Yahweh sort 'em out" Shapiro

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hey guys, member when I said I thought Marbury vs Madison was a bad decision? I member.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751