Stian 1.jpg
Stian 2.jpg
Stian 3.jpg
Stian 4.jpg
Stian 5.jpg
Stian 6.jpg
Stian 7.jpg
Stian 8.jpg
Every image Stian created was stunningly detailed. He single-handedly crushed the claim that A:M couldn’t do photorealistic images, and he did it over-and-over – plus he worked quickly! His body of illustrative work is unparalleled, and he also did animation, including working on Hash’s feature movie, “Tin Woodman of Oz” until completion.

In 2005, when Stian was attending a Hash Bash (he’s from Norway), he told me that he was unemployed but since Norway finds jobs for all their people, they had assigned him to pick up plastic water bottles at the shopping mall - unbelievable. It got me thinking just how impossible it was for anyone to make a living doing art. Stian eventually found a real art job but not using A:M. He was the premiere A:M hobbyist – he used some other program at work but when he got home he used A:M.

Stian and I always had a good relationship, and I suspect he has nothing but good things to say about me, and especially about A:M.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change