Demographics, 3rd Gender & Feminism

Martin Hash

Demographics, 3rd Gender & Feminism

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:39 pm

I've been listening to a lot of thought-provoking podcasts predicting what's going to happen to humanity population-wise. Some think that simply extending the current situation 200 years out results in an 85% reduction, and that's a good thing they think. Those people have no imagination: here's what's going to happen:

There are 2 options:
1) They're right. Robots & AI will replace the tasks that all those other humans used to do, and the remaining 15% will be genetically engineered to continue somehow.
2) The West will deteriorate due to feminism until the East defeats them militarily and returns the patriarchy. Science & technology continue without the Woke mind virus.

Here's another idea I found plausible:
Due to Low-T, there is a new in-between gender that doesn't want sex, doesn't even masturbate. They don't need sex dolls; if they do have a (non-sexual) relationship it will be online, sometimes with an AI. All the things that require testosterone to function (think things woman don't do well) will begin to fail.

I also tried to determine the waves of feminism:
1st Wave: That's my wife. Doesn't cook, does whatever she wants rather I disagree or not, college degree, works half time in a professional occupation, primary child-rearer, cleans, makes family plans, agreeable. We were on the outer-envelope of being able to stay together.
2nd Wave: Over the next quarter century, the disconnect between what men want and what women provide gets wider & wider, resulting in a reduction in marriage & lots of divorces.
3rd Wave: Woke mind virus. There is no compatibility between masculine men & feminists. Masculine men can still match with the very few non-feminists women, and Low-T men can match with some feminists, but at least half of women are totally unavailable to men.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change