General Contractors

Martin Hash

General Contractors

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 am

scan0004.jpg
scan0005.jpg
The Democratic Party needs to embrace builders and general contractors instead of ceding them to the Republicans, because in essence, general contractors are our de facto civic planners. If environmentalists have priorities, rather than fight against some of the most intelligent, industrious, organized members of our community, they should park their Priuses next to the Ford 2500s at Starbucks, order a “mocha” and a “black” and talk turkey while they eat a scone together. I was a general contractor, and dealt with distressed builders as a bankruptcy attorney, so I feel qualified to predict that most of them want to “do the right thing.” If you are so “environmentally conscious” that you do not want any development at all then my advice is not going to help, but if your approach is to provide strategic suggestions and consultation, I believe that will catalyze a profound difference in the end result. Builders are willing to pay a slight premium for the health of the community but they will not be patronized or dictated to – they will negotiate, however. Call and arrange a meeting with your local builder today…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change