Women & Respect

Speaker to Animals

Re: Women & Respect

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Neither does sneering constitute an argument. If you have nothing, then that's nothing. Embellishing nothing with sneering still results in a big zero.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Neither does sneering constitute an argument. If you have nothing, then that's nothing. Embellishing nothing with sneering still results in a big zero.
Hmm.. where have we seen that tactic before? :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:18 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Neither does sneering constitute an argument. If you have nothing, then that's nothing. Embellishing nothing with sneering still results in a big zero.

When I refuse to respond to your legitimate argument with one of my own, and instead sneer and act like a snob, then let me know and I will admit I should have presented you with an argument in response to a legitimate argument.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

When I refuse to respond to your legitimate argument with one of my own, and instead sneer and act like a snob, then let me know and I will admit I should have presented you with an argument in response to a legitimate argument.
I don't have time to pull up all the threads right now, but holy shit dude... :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I don't have time to pull up all the threads right now, but holy shit dude... :lol:

:roll:

Way to go exemplifying (again) the use of insult and ridicule in lieu of actual argument when you have nothing to offer.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

:roll:

Way to go exemplifying (again) the use of insult and ridicule in lieu of actual argument when you have nothing to offer.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Both of you are once again trying to bury arguments with insults.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:21 pm

So all you two are going to do is vomit all over the forum when you don't like what people argue?

Maybe we should ask Martin to put an asterisk next to your post count to explain that 90% of those posts are just you trying to bury arguments with pics and insults.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Idk man. I think he was legitimately trying to engage you with humor.