Women & Respect

Speaker to Animals

Re: Women & Respect

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:56 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The primary victims in our society's influence in family life are men and children. Period.
Woah there... you just flipped victim status. Discussing one gender as the universal victim will still be a fallacy if you change that gender to male.
You are doing it because you believe, with some validity, that it is currently set at female... and turn around is fair play.
Do you want to play the victim because some woman have been... or do you want to get rid of automatic victim status for any gender.

It's a statistical fact, DrY. It's men losing their children 8 times out of 10, in divorces predominantly initiated by women for no reason that would be considered justified until no-fault divorce came along. It's men getting locked in cages because they can't afford their indenture. It's men who don't get to see their children because the state doesn't even enforce visitation orders in many cases.

False moral equivalences are a waste of everybody's time. If this were the 1910s, I'd fight for the rights of mothers and their children. Today the injustice inverted.

Ultimately, with feminized men like you, it's not even about fairness at all. It's about maintaining feminism. Just be honest about it for a change.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:Get off the pity pot.

Wow. Look in the mirror.
Why would I feel bad for myself? I'm incredibly lucky. I could be stuck in anger and unable to move on, which would be bad but not unsolvable.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:20 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:Get off the pity pot.

Wow. Look in the mirror.
Why would I feel bad for myself? I'm incredibly lucky. I could be stuck in anger and unable to move on, which would be bad but not unsolvable.
Imagine having your children stolen from you because of your gender, and you not having seem them for six years because the police and judge don't feel like upholding the law or visition order, other than handing out meaningless citations that carry no legal consequences whatsoever. Meanwhile your ex-husband tells your kids that you abandoned them, steals the Christmas and birthday money you send them, and does everything else possible to poison their lives. Then when you join other women who were unjustly treated by the state in this way to discuss the injustices openly, men reply to you with comments like "get off the pity potty" or joke about drinking femalw tears while the other mothers are committing suicide from the pain daily.

You might get a different perspective. Women in the West have NEVER had it this bad, and I don't say that to diminish the unfair treatment women received in the past. We are long past raising the alarms over what is happening to men and boys in the West now. Long, long past that.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:45 pm

I have said about a hundred times that I feel very bad for what happened to you. It is way past the time to feel bad; it is the time to move on and attempt to heal. Some day your son will come looking for you. Be the man he wants to find.

What is wrong is your belief that this is the worst thing that could ever happen and that women don't know what this is like. My grandmother was abandoned with five small boys, watched the oldest die from a ruptured appendix because back then you died if you had no money for a doctor, starved because it was her kids ate or she ate, and then died herself. I don't think all men suck because of what one man did. Things were bad for women then; they have swung too far in the opposite direction IMO. Things will change and get better.

You can be bitter or you can be ready.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:55 pm

This isn't about just me and bitterness has nothing to do with it. What happened to me still happens every day in unacceptable numbers. The only way to stop it is to confront people like you who defend this crap - and that's what you do when you mock fathers like you just did for speaking out. There were men who once mocked women in a similar fashion who were locked up like animals for marching for the right to vote. It doesn't become acceptable just because you do it behind a pretty female face instead of some block-headed dude's face in a 1912 pub somewhere.

Nor is this just about the horrors feminism has inflicted on the human family via state violence. It's about the fact that our society literally cannot sustain this wealth transfer from men to women. This house of cards will collapse at some point. Single mothers are doing a bang-up job of burning our society to the ground, literally in the case of BLM.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 pm

I think you've reached a new low here.
It's pretty clear that this is just a place for you to vent hatred, and play the victim, regardless of what anyone else says. I hope you find your way out of that hole, but I'm not going down there with you anymore.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 pm

I did not vent hatred towards anybody. Please. That's not an argument, GCF. If you don't like a person's argument, then you should attempt to engage it. Declaring they "hate" people is fucking childish.

This is the kind of nonargument response that is so common. Criticize how bigoted and discriminatory the family court system has become, and the kinds of things women can get away with now because of these policies, and the response is this "oh, you hate women" nonsense. That's not a legitimate argument or tactic. It's the analog to screaming racist when you don't have an argument.

And the craziest thing about it is all the actual hate being tolerated from the feminists. They actively hate men with a passion, publicly fantasize about beating and murdering men, but that's not ever confronted. Criticizing them is what gets called hate. Give me a break.

If only the white supremacists could get the kind of deal feminists get. They'd rule the world again.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:09 pm

I've been on your side on this particular topic since the beginning. But you aren't forming an argument anymore - just repeating your talking points and finding ways to make them more outrageous when you don't get the response you wanted.

MilSpecs story is pretty horrific, and your only acknowledgement of it was to make light of it in your snark. You've lost perspective on this, and I think you really have become trapped by resentment. You may not get justice in this life, but you're adding to your torture by dwelling in it. Worse, you're losing your empathy for others. Pull back and reassess.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:16 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I've been on your side on this particular topic since the beginning. But you aren't forming an argument anymore - just repeating your talking points and finding ways to make them more outrageous when you don't get the response you wanted.

MilSpecs story is pretty horrific, and your only acknowledgement of it was to make light of it in your snark. You've lost perspective on this, and I think you really have become trapped by resentment. You may not get justice in this life, but you're adding to your torture by dwelling in it. Worse, you're losing your empathy for others. Pull back and reassess.
Seconded.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:27 pm

I did present an argument.

You just want to pretend like there was none but vague assertions of "hate" so you can shut down the conversation, and no, you were never on my side. When your girlfriend drags you through the family court system to enslave you with child support for the privilege of having your three children stolen from you, you probably will be on my side within a few years, though.

But going back to the vague assertions of hatred, please tell me which inconvenient facts you want suppressed as "hate". Is it the fact that single motherhood causes increased violent crime, or drug abuse, or educational failure, or what? All of those things are true.

I really wonder at what point people like you are going to finally say, you know, maybe we have seen enough violent crime, murders, rapes, drug epidemics, and watching our cities burn down as single mothers instruct their thug sons to go burn down other peoples' neighborhoods to preserve the weave shops. How much more obvious does this problem need to get before people decide enough is enough.

Will it be when more than half of your income is going to pay for all the single mothers out there, while most of what is left is getting stolen from you by your ex? Seriously. What point is going to be too far for you?

I know for a fact that you can readily see that, if we just reversed the system to benefit men in these ways, men would be walking all over women overnight and taking advantage just as much. I know you know this, but somehow when it favors women at society's expense, it becomes vague and hard to see.