Women & Respect

Martin Hash

Women & Respect

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:10 am

Women claim respect they have not earned: they are protected as children by tattling; they are catered to by males seeking rut; they dream of being Disney princesses; and they are never fired in the crucible of 7th-Grade-Gym. Women are simply never participants in the cycle of brutality that form the social consciousness of men, which is where respect comes from.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

katarn

Re: Women & Respect

Post by katarn » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:39 am

Martin Hash wrote:Women claim respect they have not earned: they are protected as children by tattling; they are catered to by males seeking rut; they dream of being Disney princesses; and they are never fired in the crucible of 7th-Grade-Gym. Women are simply never participants in the cycle of brutality that form the social consciousness of men, which is where respect comes from.
Maybe, but that might vary based on how you use 'respect'. By its actual definition, sure, although they often have equivalent functions within their section of society (seen only as an outsider looking in). But if you mean 'respect' in the way that many people use it now today- there was a girl the other day that told me she deserved to be respected by everyone- then no. Because in the second system, respect isn't earned or merited, and doesn't reflect any "feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements." Instead, the word really is used as a verb more often than not, and means recognition of the other individual's humanity (and in cases like the aforementioned girl, also the deference to their views).
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Cid

Post by Cid » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 pm

This is a joke thread? Like the kind of terrible joke that gets told where it isn't particularly funny but we all laugh awkwardly then try to forget it happened?

ooky

Post by ooky » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Missing DSL, Martin?

What are you hoping to get out of a post like this? A widespread agreement that women are simply less-than in all ways that matter, aside from fuckability?

I could respond to a set of insights such as these with a lot of shade thrown at men and boys as a group, but what would be the point? In reality there are just as many individuals of both genders deserving of respect based on personal characteristics, and a good number of members of both genders who aren't.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:15 pm

ooky wrote:Missing DSL, Martin?

What are you hoping to get out of a post like this? A widespread agreement that women are simply less-than in all ways that matter, aside from fuckability?

I could respond to a set of insights such as these with a lot of shade thrown at men and boys as a group, but what would be the point? In reality there are just as many individuals of both genders deserving of respect based on personal characteristics, and a good number of members of both genders who aren't.
Welcome to the forum, Ooky!! Glad you made it.

Most of the lower classes today have no concept of what the rest of us refer to as 'respect', instead using a simplistic version of the idea to represent 'humanity' (as hash put it). They simply operate in a different social world than we do. The mistake that Hashie made here was to imply that one was more 'female' and the other 'male'. The reality is that both genders do it, relative to their level of awareness and learning.

That said, women, for the most part, certainly have no concept of the social world that men live in. Ours is a world of constant Threat, Intimidation, and Comraderie, while women float through a different reality, with their own subtle competitions. Two worlds, two realities, overlapping in space and time.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Cid

Post by Cid » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:34 pm

This all reads like stuff that is normally gone over in therapy. Like, the kind of therapy that happens after papers have been filed and weekends have been scheduled.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Look up at the URL you are visiting.

You are all Hashists now. :twisted:

Cid

Post by Cid » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Oh I know son, I don't know how long I'll last, but admittedly I didn't come here because of him and he can give me the boot or ask me to leave if he likes.

ooky

Post by ooky » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Most of the lower classes today have no concept of what the rest of us refer to as 'respect', instead using a simplistic version of the idea to represent 'humanity' (as hash put it). They simply operate in a different social world than we do. The mistake that Hashie made here was to imply that one was more 'female' and the other 'male'. The reality is that both genders do it, relative to their level of awareness and learning.

That said, women, for the most part, certainly have no concept of the social world that men live in. Ours is a world of constant Threat, Intimidation, and Comraderie, while women float through a different reality, with their own subtle competitions. Two worlds, two realities, overlapping in space and time.
Thanks, Grumps.

It may surprise you, but women also exist in what could be termed a "world of constant Threat, Intimidation, and Comraderie", it sometimes just looks different in all women vs. all male settings. But more than anything, it shouldn't have to be said that we also don't simply exist in single gender worlds, at least not any more, thank god. I have succeeded well with men throughout my career, in men-dominated businesses and fields. I know for a fact that in several meetings I am in, I am much less able to be intimidated than other guys in the room, I'm not scared of "alphas", and I don't tolerate disrespect more than guys do. In a mixed gender environment where you're doing something together, the primary dynamic for respect is and should be simply that of humans. Period.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 pm

ooky wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Thanks, Grumps.

It may surprise you, but women also exist in what could be termed a "world of constant Threat, Intimidation, and Comraderie", it sometimes just looks different in all women vs. all male settings. But more than anything, it shouldn't have to be said that we also don't simply exist in single gender worlds, at least not any more, thank god. I have succeeded well with men throughout my career, in men-dominated businesses and fields. I know for a fact that in several meetings I am in, I am much less able to be intimidated than other guys in the room, I'm not scared of "alphas", and I don't tolerate disrespect more than guys do. In a mixed gender environment where you're doing something together, the primary dynamic for respect is and should be simply that of humans. Period.
Right, but that's because you know on the deepest level that you're not competing with that alpha - to you, he's probably just a loud guy that annoys you. :) For us, on some level, we're considering who is 'boss' in the situation, and adjusting our behavior accordingly - possibly considering a leg sweep and throat punch if he does that pedo-wink at us one more time. There's a constant battle happening behind the scenes, allies and enemies, aggression and submission, all the time, fighting for dominance.

My main point was that this entire game is played invisibly to females in the same room. Just as women compete and snipe at each other with gestures that we can't comprehend.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0