Feminism

Ex-California

Re: Feminism

Post by Ex-California » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:41 pm

Sparrow941 wrote:From Fife's article.
Many of the friends I spoke to expressed similar feelings. "I shop and cook, my husband does dishes and empties the trash," one told me. "We each do our own laundry. But I've always been in charge of the 'calendar,' and what I didn't realize until recently is that in some way I'm in charge of managing many of our relationships.
If you give a mouse a cookie...

It will never end. These women got exactly what femminists wanted 50 years ago.

Lets say that they didnt have to "manage relationships". They would find something else to play the victim about.
Most women I know have conniption fits if they aren't in charge of both the calendar and the relationships. :violin:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:50 pm

California wrote:
Many of the friends I spoke to expressed similar feelings. "I shop and cook, my husband does dishes and empties the trash," one told me. "We each do our own laundry. But I've always been in charge of the 'calendar,' and what I didn't realize until recently is that in some way I'm in charge of managing many of our relationships.

Lets say that they didnt have to "manage relationships". They would find something else to play the victim about.
Most women I know have conniption fits if they aren't in charge of both the calendar and the relationships. :violin:

Women just pick random shit to redirect blame towards. It's how they operate. We all have seen it all our lives. Most men just don't want to accept the truth about them. Hell, we just saw the Vagina Candidate blame a list of like fifty different people and things for her own political failings. Can you imagine what would have happened if somebody like Romney did that??

Most women really are not competent or accountable for anything. I still cling to hope this is cultural and we can get past this phase, but fuck, it's getting difficult to maintain hope. It's really starting to look like this is simply what they are.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote:

Women just pick random shit to redirect blame towards. It's how they operate. We all have seen it all our lives. Most men just don't want to accept the truth about them. Hell, we just saw the Vagina Candidate blame a list of like fifty different people and things for her own political failings. Can you imagine what would have happened if somebody like Romney did that??

Most women really are not competent or accountable for anything. I still cling to hope this is cultural and we can get past this phase, but fuck, it's getting difficult to maintain hope. It's really starting to look like this is simply what they are.
Has any General Election loser written a book like that before? I doubt it

About women, Its getting worse man.

For example, I was reading a FB post about Jennifer Lawerence making sexual assault/harassment accusations against another producer that she won't name. When people attack her for that there were women everywhere defending her saying she doesn't have to name her victimizer, we only need to accept that she is a victim.

I've accepted the truth, I just don't want to become the kind of angry troll that many of the MGTOW people are. Some of them are toeing the line into Incel territory. Traditionalist takes like Gavin's on women are the best, but good luck trying to convince any non-red pilled women about that.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:22 pm

A class this place needs, cause its full of cisgender Neanderthals
Men Taking Classes to Unlearn Toxic Masculinity
https://www.thecut.com/2017/10/the-men- ... inity.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Here's a good question

and............ que the crickets
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:43 am

Fucking brutal.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Repeat of the situation where the FSU quarterback hit back in self-defense but went to jail.

Officer committed the same "crime", but why does the chick get charged when she initiates violent against a male cop, but if the man is not a cop, he gets charged instead?

We have this gender equality thing all fucked up.The identity of the perpetrator or the victim should not matter. The person who initiates violence is the one who should be getting charged.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:22 am

Simple solutions incoming:

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:30 pm