Feminism

DBTrek

Re: Feminism

Post by DBTrek » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:32 am

Because this seems to be the thread for it:

Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over Facebook Post About Sandwiches

Australian feminists are recovering Monday after being triggered en masse by a woman's Facebook post soliciting sandwich ideas.

According to the Daily Telegraph, "Maddie," an Australian mom was, apparently, tired of making the same sandwiches for her husband to take with him to work for lunch, so she asked the 26,186 members of the "Northshore Mums" Facebook group for ideas on how to improve her sandwich game - maybe some new lunch meats she hadn't thought of, or a cheese or a spread that would pep up his daily ham on white.

I would love to hear what other mums make their hubbies for lunch and snacks throughout the work day,” she posted. "We are getting over sandwiches.”

What Maddie got, instead of cute recipes and artisan mayonnaise suggestions, was a violent backlash. Australia's feminists moms berated Maddie for perpetuating systemic male oppression, and lambasted her choice of lifestyle, which included packing her husband's lunches along with her kids'.

Your husband is a grown up and you’re not his mother," wrote one group member.

"My husband can make his own damn lunch," scolded another.

One user even went further: “I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!”

Others called her a "slave," and a "throwback" to the 1950s. They accused Maddie of being "weird," and insisted that no woman in her right mind would ever so much as toss together a peanut butter and jelly for her harried husband. . . .

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22084/aus ... ly-zanotti#
ImageImage
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 am

I'm late for lunch and now I'm really hungry. We need more girls around this place.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:58 am

DBTrek wrote:

One user even went further: “I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!”

Others called her a "slave," and a "throwback" to the 1950s. They accused Maddie of being "weird," and insisted that no woman in her right mind would ever so much as toss together a peanut butter and jelly for her harried husband. . . .

"It is better to live in a corner of the roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman."

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 am

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:Because this seems to be the thread for it:

Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over Facebook Post About Sandwiches

Australian feminists are recovering Monday after being triggered en masse by a woman's Facebook post soliciting sandwich ideas.

According to the Daily Telegraph, "Maddie," an Australian mom was, apparently, tired of making the same sandwiches for her husband to take with him to work for lunch, so she asked the 26,186 members of the "Northshore Mums" Facebook group for ideas on how to improve her sandwich game - maybe some new lunch meats she hadn't thought of, or a cheese or a spread that would pep up his daily ham on white.

I would love to hear what other mums make their hubbies for lunch and snacks throughout the work day,” she posted. "We are getting over sandwiches.”

What Maddie got, instead of cute recipes and artisan mayonnaise suggestions, was a violent backlash. Australia's feminists moms berated Maddie for perpetuating systemic male oppression, and lambasted her choice of lifestyle, which included packing her husband's lunches along with her kids'.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22084/aus ... ly-zanotti#
ImageImage
I saw another article with the woman who made the original post. She was a good looking young woman with big boobs. Once the harpies saw this I'm sure their attacks were doubled due to the standard female crab in a bucket mentality

If she would have been an ugly hamplanet troll like most feminists the attacks wouldn't have been as strong.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Image

That's exactly how self-absorbed and entitled they are being encouraged to become.
Man, I'm trying to just avoid this stuff.

But the "ridiculous rule" of eating dessert "only 3 times a week."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not eating after 7:30.... no second dinner? The poor girl must have been wasting away to nothing.

If you're over about 35 and don't have to do that type of shit, you've really been blessed.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:04 am

That's some classic fatlogic right there

I just don't understand why these people don't want to exercise 7 days a week. The only reason I take a day off is because of my work schedule. I go 6 and would go 7
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:03 am

Well, I hate working out. I do it anyway (a little), but I understand not wanting to do it because it is unpleasant.

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:05 am

The other thing here, that everyone always glosses over is, who is going to have to take care of you when your body falls apart?

Sorry you have to push me around in a wheelchair Fred, and help me go to the bathroom. But what I was supposed to do, only eat desert every other day?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:15 am

LVH2 wrote:Well, I hate working out. I do it anyway (a little), but I understand not wanting to do it because it is unpleasant.

That goes away as you get better at it. I didn't like exercise for most of my life either. But then I found out that it greatly reduced pain. I hated being in severe pain even more, so I just went in did the exercising. But now I like exercising.

There certainly are some days I don't feel like going to the gym, but I do it anyway. I found it is helpful to do exercise away from the gym too. So I have been running at parks and trails in the mountains. I also do a pretty wide array of exercises at the gym. I do a lot of primal movement stuff, stretching exercises, gymnastics-style skill work, calisthenics, and then weight training. So I work on a wide variety of things, including a lot of skills. It doesn't get boring that way.

And here's the thing.. a man (not really a woman) can go a really long time without exercising. He can get pretty out of shape and unhealthy, but it's still quite recoverable for him (unlike women). But once you get in your mid-thirties or thereabouts, you had better start going to the gym regularly (and regularly means most days of the week with a solid plan). Your health will deteriorate to the point where the second half of your life will be miserable. Doing this means the difference between living like a fucking vegetable in a nursing home for fifteen or more years and leading a happy elderly life later on down the line.

It's not just general health either. One of the main factors predicting cancer survival is your muscle mass. Regular cardio exercise like running or swimming will maintain your heart and greatly reduce your risk of dying from heart attack.