Feminism

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Feminism

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:44 pm

So you want a man to “protect and invest”, but he’s also “patronizing and undermining”.

Fucking loony toons.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:44 pm
So you want a man to “protect and invest”, but he’s also “patronizing and undermining”.

Fucking loony toons.
Emotional Labor.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:21 am

Hey guys, you better think twice before you light that grill for the 4th or Canada Day

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Women-only tech scholarships, ‘Man Tax’ violate California discrimination laws: lawsuit

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/46078/
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:24 pm
Women-only tech scholarships, ‘Man Tax’ violate California discrimination laws: lawsuit

I identify as a female scholarship applicant...
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:30 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:01 am
C-Mag wrote:

That would be a loophole.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:30 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:01 am
C-Mag wrote:

That would be a loophole.
:clap:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:56 pm

I do not agree with the MRA woman. I do agree that so-called chivalry in fact robs women of agency. This fake chivalry that was sold to society was terrible for women and men together.

This stuff about masculinity and femininity always seems to come down to masculinity having to serve women, sacrifice for women, and fucking suffer for the privileged class (women). But if you go back in time before all this nonsense started, women were out in the field picking turnips alongside the men. The only things they didn't do was fight in battles.

What these women want is to be like a medieval lady. But probably half of one percent of western women (maybe even less) ever had the chance to call herself a lady past her 18th birthday, and most of them have no idea what that word even means. They all want to be like medieval aristocratic women, treated like princesses, but they are not that. They are like 99% of the rest of women who were out in the fields toiling alongside the men.

It isn't just that feminism fucked up the great con women had going for them. This bullshit goes back at least a hundred years. As far as I can tell, the myth of chivalry began in the Victorian era. Real actual chivalry was a fucking warrior code. It had nothing to do with chicks. It had to do with how warriors entreated one another and how warfare would be conducted. It was like Geneva Convention Mark One.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Good post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:33 pm

Check this out:

Women used to work just as hard as men. What we have now is a racket that, best as I can tell, began in the 19th century. Pretty much all women in our society want to be treated like fucking aristocracy. That's why you find almost no white women doing hard work.

Interestingly, every time I do my runs through the farm fields while the migrant workers are out there, I see Mexican men and women out working the crops together. I see the white male farmers out working with them. I see zero white women except for other runners.

I don't even think this is a global phenomenon. It's our women that dress themselves in such a way as to make them unsuitable for hard labor, not necessarily foreign women. Sometimes you see it in Asian women, but it seems like they are signaling something similar there, and it's not most or all of them either.

If you go back to accounts of life in colonial America and early United States, you find women are out there working alongside the men.

As best I can tell, this privileged class thing emerged in the Victorian era. By the time you get to the industrial revolution, we actually saw women sending their little boys into factories rather than doing it themselves. The only way you could get women in any kind of factory was a textile mill, and those were (again) almost all immigrant women.

It just seems to me like this notion that men do certain things and women do other things is a huge fucking lie. The only thing we really do that they don't necessarily do is war, and that's because we are evolved to do the fighting. Even then, on the frontier, women fought too.