Feminism

Ex-California

Re: Feminism

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:49 pm

I thought that cunt was moving to Canada
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:18 am

Smartest Feminist commentary I've heard in a while:

Play that clip around your doggos and see if you can get them going. :goteam: :drunk:

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 am

Fife wrote:Smartest Feminist commentary I've heard in a while:

The hell is going on.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:46 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Fife wrote:Smartest Feminist commentary I've heard in a while:

The hell is going on.

Looks like an audition for the next Dr. Who actress.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:08 pm

How to Turn Your Son into a MAGA Hat-Wearing Alpha Male (When You Didn't Mean To)
It's the worst nightmare for a "progressive" parent who loves Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton and obsesses over "rape culture." Imagine a woman who spends her entire life trying to mold sons into good feminists who toe the party line, get girls to sign "enthusiastic consent forms" before getting that first kiss, and who generally act like chicks — imagine that mother getting rewarded with two Kekistani converts (wearing MAGA caps). That's the fresh hell that Washington Post blogger Jody Allard finds herself in after trying in vain to raise pajama-wearing, testosterone-deficient, gender-fluid feminists.
:lol:

https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/07/1 ... t-mean-to/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 am

Teenage boys rebelling against their parents ideas?

SURELY NOT!

I shudder to think what a world we would have if this becomes common!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:36 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Teenage boys rebelling against their parents ideas?

SURELY NOT!

I shudder to think what a world we would have if this becomes common!
They always come back though to work in the family business. Wait... Panty-waist SJWs don't believe in family businesses! White Privilege.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:09 am

I could not have made this shit up. It would just come across as forced comedy, but holy fuck they really did it.
Google currently has 72,053 employees. Earlier this week, one out of this 72,053 people expressed an opinion that many disagreed with. So, a large chunk of the female employee population decided to skip work and stay at home instead. As most of you guys already know, the writer of the “controversial” Google memo that argued among other things that men and women were biologically different, and some of these differences could account for why some fields of studies are dominated by a particular gender, has been fired.

Its worth noting that several scientists have responded to the memo by the Google employee (Who himself is a scientist with a PhD in biology from Harvard) stating unanimously that almost every assertion he makes in the memo is correct, or at least in line with current consensus among biological scientists. That still didn’t stop Google from firing him, accusing him of “advancing harmful gender stereotypes”. Ironically, the memo also accused Google of being “an ideological echo chamber”. Way to prove him wrong, guys.

NPR talked to a former Google software engineer, who claimed that some female Google employees stayed home from work Monday because they were so upset over the memo. According to the engineer, the memo made them feel “uncomfortable going back to work”
https://ageofshitlords.com/women-google ... ipped-work

LMFAO. Yeah, you princesses are equals of men. NOT.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:11 am