Feminism

C-Mag

Re: Feminism

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Holy shit what a clusterfuck,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch this shit.
Women are thriving in Government Employment and Education Fields under strict rules of personal conduct.
I wonder if the did a show in those environments women would beat men.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Women need to start owning their shitty behavior.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:31 am

Feminist Democrat: I’m Politically Homeless, Gender Identity is destroying Women

This Feminist bemoans womens rights and identity getting trashed because of gender identity philosophy of the Democrat Party. Well, welcome to the party. You were happy going after men first, now it's your turn.
Women are being erased. Girls are being told that if they are uncomfortable with their female bodies, they are actually boys. They are being given hormones and told that they must bind their breasts in order to feel comfortable with who they are.

Sexism is rampant on the political left, and it is depressing for Democratic feminist women. My male friends, for the most part, think that they are enlightened and not remotely sexist. They’re wrong.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... -homeless/
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:33 am

:violin:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:01 pm

I love the Left eventually becomes self-defeating
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:58 pm

FYI
Training the Masculinity Out of Children
http://quillette.com/2018/04/12/trainin ... -children/
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:26 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Check this dumbass guy out.

He just married Jackie Coakley, the young whore who lied about being gang raped at the University of Virginia

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/13/busi ... -frat.html

Here's a refresher of what happened if you have forgotten
Jackie, who was 18 at the time................... says that for the next three hours, seven men took turns raping her as Drew and another man looked on. She says one of the men, whom she recognized from her anthropology discussion group, was encouraged by the others to penetrate her with a beer bottle. “Don’t you want to be a brother?” the others tell him. “We all had to do it, so you do, too.”

She comes to after 3 a.m. and runs from the house shoeless, with her “face beaten” and her dress “spattered with blood.” Realizing that she’s lost, she calls a friend, screaming, “Something bad happened. I need you to come and find me!” Her three friends, two boys and a girl, find her outside the Phi Kappa Psi house shaking and crying. (All of their names are changed in the article.) Randall suggests going to the hospital, but the others shoot down the idea ....................

People were outraged by the events described in the article, particularly at UVA. Facing pressure from the campus community, UVA president Teresa Sullivan suspended all campus fraternities, sororities, and Greek organizations until January 9. She also asked the Charlottesville Police Department to investigate Jackie’s rape, and urged students, faculty, and alumni to weigh in as the school reforms how it handles sexual assault.

Phi Kappa Psi suspended the activities of its UVA chapter the day after the article was published, and its national leadership said they would cooperate in the police investigation and launch their own internal investigation.

Questions Emerge...... Rolling Stone Stands by Jackie, and Its Own Reporting
The Story Begins to Unravel, Rolling Stone Releases a Statement, Gets in Even More Trouble
Jackie’s Friends Suggest “Drew” Is a Fabrication
Phone Records Raise More Doubts About “Drew”
Police Say They Have No Reason to Believe That Rape Took Place at Phi Kappa Psi
Rolling Stone Retracts the Story
Rolling Stone pays out big

As far as I know, there were no adverse actions against Jackie

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... -case.html
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:41 pm

I paid off my wife’s student loans — then she filed for divorce after two years of marriage

Dear Moneyist,
Before I married my wife two years ago, she had huge amounts of debt to her name, including large amounts of student loans. After we married, we diligently almost paid everything off, helped by my salary being three times that of my wife.

She recently asked for a divorce, saying she was taking the house and my retirement.
My question is: Does the fact we paid off her debts she held before get spread evenly?
Had I not paid all of her debts our net worth would be near the same with a better outcome for me.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i-pai ... 2018-04-21
I stumbled across this and thought. you don't need financial advice..................... You need Terrence Popp advice. :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:06 pm

But women are the oppressed victims here, guys. :whistle: