Islam is Not Going to Change August 31, 2016

Martin Hash

Islam is Not Going to Change August 31, 2016

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:13 am

Iran.jpg
Traveling through Iran, one of the first Americans after 35 years of sanctions, we attracted quite a bit of attention, mostly young people who spoke some English. At one point we had an entourage of 3 men in their early 20s who spoke fluent English & were enamored with The West. They hoped that Iran's changing relations with the World would result in more opportunity for them to emigrate, and increase tourism. I suggested that they would have to relax the restrictions on women, to which I was surprised how quickly they reacted: "no, no," they insisted, unable to even consider compromise. I also mentioned that many Westerners would be put off by the prohibition of alcohol. Again they immediately resisted. My conclusion: if the youngest, most enthusiastic Westernphiles were 100% against any so-called "diversity" on their part, how could anyone in the U.S. even begin to negotiate with them? After discussing this with my Left-leaning colleagues, their stance seems to be that if Islam won't change then we'll just have to.
Iran 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change