Hack Attack

Martin Hash

Hack Attack

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:57 am

If you travel through the former Soviet countries, you'll be constantly Messaged by massage parlors and local girls looking for dates, as you roam through their cell coverage. It's a neat trick: if I could have got the bus to stop, I would probably have had one of those “massages.” Like most people, whenever I can, I hook-up to the local Wifi, especially in McDonald's around the world, but also other presumably safe places, like national monuments. I was surprised to see free Wifi at an ancient, unkempt zoo in Myanmar, but was somewhat apprehensive considering how decrepit the place was. There were only a couple bars; hesitantly, I pushed the Join button. I tried to get email, spinning; I waited a minute, got scared, boinked out. Just-in-case, I powered down my phone, restarted, used my Data Service to check the Internet... Nothing seemed wrong, my phone seemed unaffected. However, later I noticed one of my Notes had gotten a recent timestamp, about when I tried that Wifi. Curiously, I looked at it. I'd only written the title of a new Tidbit, “Monks On Parade,” but a bunch more text had been added, almost readable English, probably written by a bot because it used unique words of mine like “Wysest.”
Hack Attack.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Re: Hack Attack

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:11 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH