Tribunals Are Coming

Martin Hash

Tribunals Are Coming

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:58 pm

It’s no secret that I’m a MAGA guy. I like Trump because he pisses off the people I don’t like but if Tulsi Gabbard, Kari Lake, Ron Desantis or even Tucker Carlson led the charge, I’d be okay with that. The Commies & Fascists who control media, entertainment, education, Big Tech & the Democrat party, are starting to get some pushback, and I certainly applaud that, it even gives me hope & optimism again, but we have to be careful not to go too far…

Apparently, because of my outspokenness and clear championing of the MAGA side, I’ve been receiving some problematic communication. It’s all impersonal emails, texts, even U.S. mail; mostly asking me to champion this initiative or that, maybe because I regularly run for political office, both state & federal, they think I have some pull. Hopefully, someday I will, though so far feminism and the things that accompany it have been a damper on my aspirations. Recently I received a communique that recommended I post it on my front door, window, and employee bulletin board. The cover letter was provocative so I was curious to see what it was I was supposed to post. It was a 17” long, bright orange single-page document with all the high points capitalized & bold if really important. It said (I have removed the capitalization & bold.)

“Tribunals for the Psychopaths controlling Satan’s genocidal United States corporation government are coming soon. These are monsterous (sp) treasonous crimes for which the psychopaths will be held accountable at tribunals coming to a holy spirit chosen city in Babylon America.”

Then there were 7 bullet points (also capitalized & bold).
#1 The American holocaust and chemical culling.
#2 Raping of children, human trafficing (sp) of children, and child sacrifice at satanic temple sites across America.
#3 Unborn child sacrifice to the pagan gods of Baal/Molloch/Satan through abortion at Satan’s abortion temples across Babylon America.
#4 Human sacrifice by means of wars based on lies.
#5 Debt enslavement of the children of Babylon America and selling off natural resources to secure that debt.
#6 The assasination (sp) of Robert Lavoy Finicum on January 26, 2016.
#7 The already planned, ready to be executed, Satanic pagan secret society dream and horror of RFID chipping (Mark of the Beast) every man, woman, and child in Babylon America and across the globe.

The notice requests that I speak to local Police, Sheriff, or Fusion Center (?) employees and ask them to support the coming “Tribunals for the Psychopaths” by word or deed.

The notice closes with the most important part; I guessed that because it wasn’t just capitalized & bold but it was also written in red:
“Most importantly for the love of God and your already subjugated, weakened, dumbed down (sp), debt enslaved precious children – get your family away from the white coated pharmakia (sp) pushing pagan American corporate whores and their genocide vaccines, and take that subjugating unhealthy disgusting vile ‘pagan masking ritual’ muzzle off your families (sp) face!!!!”

Now, as much as I agree with the red-ink closing paragraph, I’m rather suspicious of all the misspellings, CAPITALIZATION & BOLD.

Notice.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Tribunals Are Coming

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:51 pm

It's a trap.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience