Stay and Fight

Martin Hash

Stay and Fight

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 27, 2021 10:18 am

First they’ll take Free Speech. (Done)
Then they’ll take jobs. (Done)
Then they’ll take reputations. (Done.)
Then they’ll take us...
The feminists, minorities & weirdos have been overwhelmingly effective so far.

My sense of urgency on the issue is grounded in recent and ongoing events: where I live, they defund the police, and elect their kind to all political offices; there are tents on the sides of the freeway, and riots in the streets every night. My wife, Gwynne, and I have considered moving, but frankly, that’s just delaying the inevitable; and if I stay here I can provide solace & hope to those around me who wonder if they’re the crazy ones? Everyone’s telling them they are but I’m here to reassure them that the world went Commie while they weren’t looking. For example: the father of a boy in my son’s martial arts class was waiting. I offered him some Laphroaig scotch. He said he’d never had it before and liked the taste. As he relaxed, he told me in hushed tones that he thought it was a shamdemic too. We smiled conspiratorially, and I’m sure he felt better about things in general.

Laphroaig.jpg

It's not just for the folks who were following the rules, got slowly overtaken, and are now looking for an anchor: my neighbor is a Russian immigrant that came to America for liberty. He flies a Trump flag on his truck. The neighbors started a Neighborhood Watch to keep an eye on him. Luckily, there’s a half-dozen of us left that aren’t going along but they’ll be able to pick us off one-by-one because we got nobody & nothing backing us up, at least as far as institutions go; those are completely compromised. If I leave, who would side with my Russian neighbor? I’m old, my career is over; who’s more prepared to lose everything in a fight if not me? If others chicken out, as a liberty guy, I’m okay with it; not for me though; when they come for my neighbor, I’ll shoot back, and I don’t even own a gun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Re: Stay and Fight

Post by Xenophon » Thu May 27, 2021 11:32 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:18 am
First they’ll take Free Speech. (Done)
Then they’ll take jobs. (Done)
Then they’ll take reputations. (Done.)
Then they’ll take us...
The feminists, minorities & weirdos have been overwhelmingly effective so far.

My sense of urgency on the issue is grounded in recent and ongoing events: where I live, they defund the police, and elect their kind to all political offices; there are tents on the sides of the freeway, and riots in the streets every night. My wife, Gwynne, and I have considered moving, but frankly, that’s just delaying the inevitable; and if I stay here I can provide solace & hope to those around me who wonder if they’re the crazy ones? Everyone’s telling them they are but I’m here to reassure them that the world went Commie while they weren’t looking. For example: the father of a boy in my son’s martial arts class was waiting. I offered him some Laphroaig scotch. He said he’d never had it before and liked the taste. As he relaxed, he told me in hushed tones that he thought it was a shamdemic too. We smiled conspiratorially, and I’m sure he felt better about things in general.

Laphroaig.jpg

It's not just for the folks who were following the rules, got slowly overtaken, and are now looking for an anchor: my neighbor is a Russian immigrant that came to America for liberty. He flies a Trump flag on his truck. The neighbors started a Neighborhood Watch to keep an eye on him. Luckily, there’s a half-dozen of us left that aren’t going along but they’ll be able to pick us off one-by-one because we got nobody & nothing backing us up, at least as far as institutions go; those are completely compromised. If I leave, who would side with my Russian neighbor? I’m old, my career is over; who’s more prepared to lose everything in a fight if not me? If others chicken out, as a liberty guy, I’m okay with it; not for me though; when they come for my neighbor, I’ll shoot back, and I don’t even own a gun.
Everyone should have this outlook. Too many times have our kind sat idly by for the sake of comfort or security. People will opt to lay down until they see an example to follow that inspires them. All of us in our own ways can be the catalyst that inspires the people around us. It doesn't have to be anything dramatic. All it takes is a personal refusal to partake in the peddling of falsehoods.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 28, 2021 8:12 am

ABANDON. WASHINGTON. BROKEN ARROW. REPEAT, BROKEN ARROW.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 28, 2021 8:31 am

Everyone should fight for their community and way of life, wherever you call home. Lot's are fleeing because they don't want the fight, and they are going to places that have maintained their way of life, been fighting the entire time. Are the good places importing like minded people, or people just running. I'm not sure. But the main point is, that we have to fight locally. This is how we've lost so much already. We focused on being productive and we expected everyone was doing they same. They were not, they were focusing on taking control of the institutions.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 28, 2021 8:59 am

Tucker highlights a parent who is fighting in his community
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 21-05477-5
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 28, 2021 9:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 8:59 am
Tucker highlights a parent who is fighting in his community
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 21-05477-5
Dude ....

... this isn't what was advertised.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 28, 2021 9:51 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 8:31 am
Everyone should fight for their community and way of life, wherever you call home. Lot's are fleeing because they don't want the fight, and they are going to places that have maintained their way of life, been fighting the entire time. Are the good places importing like minded people, or people just running. I'm not sure. But the main point is, that we have to fight locally. This is how we've lost so much already. We focused on being productive and we expected everyone was doing they same. They were not, they were focusing on taking control of the institutions.
I agree. But there’s no sense in being part of a suicidal rearguard. Pull back to where you have at least a modicum of support. Let the coasts burn.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 28, 2021 10:40 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 9:51 am
C-Mag wrote:
I agree. But there’s no sense in being part of a suicidal rearguard. Pull back to where you have at least a modicum of support. Let the coasts burn.
Motherfucker, you're in FLORIDA. You got coasts on both sides. You probably have the most coastline of any state outside of Alaska and Hawaii!
Fall back, let the coasts burn?
You are the coasts.
How is that falling back?
:lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 28, 2021 11:21 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Motherfucker, you're in FLORIDA. You got coasts on both sides. You probably have the most coastline of any state outside of Alaska and Hawaii!
You are the coasts.
Nah man, I moved to Ohio 10 years ago. I did 16 years in Florida, and I’ve never looked back.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 28, 2021 11:32 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 11:21 am
DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You are the coasts.
Nah man, I moved to Ohio 10 years ago. I did 16 years in Florida, and I’ve never looked back.
What?
Aww man. Well, that attempted razzing fell flat.

Go Buckeyes!