Personality Test

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Personality Test

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:01 am

Nailed it.

Your personality type is:
INTP
Analytical, knowledgeable, and intellectual, you prefer to immerse yourself in complex problems and projects. If the interest is there, you can become so engulfed in the problem and your own thoughts about it that you tend to forget about everyday living and become absent-minded and remote. You are driven by a desire to understand and explore the problems that interest you on an intellectual level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in the ideas that govern a given problem than in the actual problem itself. You want to go your own ways and you resent being controlled or told what to do. And to your credit, you do not want to control other people either, if only you can be left free to organize the ideas in your own head.

intp.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:02 am

Omg this faggot is still taking personality tests lol

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:22 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:43 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 am
How did you overcome the introversion to run for public office?
It’s only 55/45.

What the scale means is that I do NOT gain emotional energy from crowds, I must expend energy to be in them.
I know what it means. I was wondering what strategies you developed to deal with groups, but maybe you are so close to the mean that it is not such a challenge for you.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:01 am
Nailed it.

Your personality type is:
INTP
Analytical, knowledgeable, and intellectual, you prefer to immerse yourself in complex problems and projects. If the interest is there, you can become so engulfed in the problem and your own thoughts about it that you tend to forget about everyday living and become absent-minded and remote. You are driven by a desire to understand and explore the problems that interest you on an intellectual level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in the ideas that govern a given problem than in the actual problem itself. You want to go your own ways and you resent being controlled or told what to do. And to your credit, you do not want to control other people either, if only you can be left free to organize the ideas in your own head.

intp.JPG
Dude, most of us here are INTPs. Lol. News flash.

We are pretty much all introverts, and probably a majority are INTP.

Even Ooky is an introvert, I suspect. God, I hope she is not an INFJ. Not sure how I would process that revelation.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:32 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:02 am
Omg this faggot is still taking personality tests lol
Explaining the world and reinforcing Good Feelz
:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:36 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:36 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:37 am

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 am

Dude, most of us here are INTPs. Lol. News flash.

We are pretty much all introverts, and probably a majority are INTP.

Even Ooky is an introvert, I suspect. God, I hope she is not an INFJ. Not sure how I would process that revelation.
Not Me.
My civilian work had us go to this leadership development training. This is where I first encountered Meyers-Briggs. I'm an ENTJ, really got into reading about personality types and relating to other personality types, blah, blah. It is helpful as a leader to understand your subordinates, but it's not in my top ten on steering the ship. I'm just not that serious about it anymore.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:37 am

Extroverts are not real people.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:39 am

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:22 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:43 am
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 am
How did you overcome the introversion to run for public office?
It’s only 55/45.

What the scale means is that I do NOT gain emotional energy from crowds, I must expend energy to be in them.
I know what it means. I was wondering what strategies you developed to deal with groups, but maybe you are so close to the mean that it is such a challenge for you.
As a kid, I couldn’t talk on the phone. I hated parties, and never wanted to be the center of attention. I grew out of the fear but the motivations never reversed. When I was getting a lot of press back-in-the-day, I didn’t like it. In fact, it wasn’t until last year, clarified on this forum, that I learned fame is the most important attribute an achievement-oriented person, like myself, needs to be recognized.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change