Personality Test

Martin Hash

Personality Test

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 am

I was fooling around with some online political tests and I came across one that would predict whether or not I would be a millionaire, or help sick people. I already did both of those, so I was hoping it would have other points of my future it could illuminate: Personality Test

Personality Test 3.JPG
It said I was an INTJ personality, dubbed “The Mastermind.” That sounds like a comicbook villain, maybe Ozymandias in Watchman, perhaps my favorite character. Here's what it says:

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

“Now, that exactly describes me!” I thought, but I hoped it wasn't like a horoscope, where everyone imagines they're all those things too. So I read on...

In Matters Of Principle, Stand Like a Rock. INTJs radiate self-confidence and an aura of mystery, and their insightful observations, original ideas and formidable logic enable them to push change through with sheer willpower and force of personality. At times it will seem that INTJs are bent on deconstructing and rebuilding every idea and system they come into contact with, employing a sense of perfectionism and even morality to this work. Anyone who doesn’t have the talent to keep up with INTJs’ processes, or worse yet, doesn’t see the point of them, is likely to immediately and permanently lose their respect.

OMG, I'm that too! Somebody knows how to cater to people's vanity. Continuing...

INTJs are defined by their tendency to move through life as though it were a giant chess board, pieces constantly shifting with consideration and intelligence, always assessing new tactics, strategies and contingency plans, constantly outmaneuvering their peers in order to maintain control of a situation while maximizing their freedom to move about. This isn’t meant to suggest that INTJs act without conscience, but to many Feeling (F) types, INTJs’ distaste for acting on emotion can make it seem that way, and it explains why many fictional villains (and misunderstood heroes) are modeled on this personality type.

Personality Test 2.JPG
Okay, somehow these guys got right into my head. It all sounds perfect and everything; I'm liking this Mastermind stuff, but who else is like me; what 2% of the population is this new super-human? Let's see: Elon Musk, good; Vladimir Putin, bad; Michelle Obama, yikes. Oh, oh, oh: Walter White (“Breaking Bad”), doesn't get any better than that.

I checked the downsides of INTJ strengths & Weaknesses
Quick, Imaginative and Strategic Mind – yeah
High Self-Confidence – okay
Independent and Decisive – sure
Hard-working and determined – of course
Open-minded – certainly
Jacks-of-all-Trades – hell, that one's almost funny
Arrogant – in the eye of the beholder because I'm not arrogant, I'm self-confident
Judgmental – nah, too liberty-minded for that. Twits can be twits, what do I care?
Overly analytical – what, like Aspergers? A little OCB doesn't count.
Loathe highly structured environments – Nail on the head. Is that a bad thing?
Clueless in romance – whoa, that was demonstrably not true, and I've been a faithful husband with kids for 40 years.
When they are in their comfort zone though, among people they know and respect, INTJs have no trouble relaxing and enjoying themselves. Their sarcasm and dark humor are not for the faint of heart, nor for those who struggle to read between the lines, but they make for fantastic story-telling among those who can keep up. - that's me, life of the party.
It also says INTJs don't find sitcoms funny. Most aren't. Plus, some gobbledygook about emotions – yuck.

At the end, and I did finish reading the whole spiel, was effusive congratulations of my great potential, and an offer to buy an ebook, take some online courses for money, and a yearly subscription to join their exclusive club - but there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Re: Personality Test

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:17 am

I am an aries. It means I'm very successful and attractive.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:21 am

I took a personality test and it came back zero.
What does that mean?
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:25 am

NPCs take personality tests but when they come back it looks like a zero to them. It's the same way when you try to read in a dream the letters dont make sense.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:33 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:25 am
NPCs take personality tests but when they come back it looks like a zero to them. It's the same way when you try to read in a dream the letters dont make sense.
I have no idea what all that is supposed to mean ... but I have a green-con helmet if you bring me ten rat pelts.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:34 am

I see lots of rat pellets laying around. Pelts, not so much.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:33 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:25 am
I have no idea what all that is supposed to mean ... but I have a green-con helmet if you bring me ten rat pelts.
NPC merchant detected

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 am

How did you overcome the introversion to run for public office?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:43 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 am
How did you overcome the introversion to run for public office?
It’s only 55/45.

What the scale means is that I do NOT gain emotional energy from crowds, I must expend energy to be in them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:50 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 am

Personality Test 3.JPGIt said I was an INTJ personality, dubbed “The Mastermind.” That sounds like a comicbook villain
Meyers-Briggs say INTJ's make great villains
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience