Jordan Peterson

Martin Hash

Jordan Peterson

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:59 pm

It's been a good 2-decade run for women, minorities and weirdos; they've never had so much power... But you know what they say about power? The result is a complete overshoot over the past few years, and White men are starting to get irritated. However, anytime anybody said something, they were shouted down, called names, and ridiculed. For years men's conditioning to be courteous made this an effective tactic but sometime last year, a hole appeared in the dam by the name of Jordan Peterson. Dr. Peterson is an unassuming professor of Clinical Psychology at Toronto University, and he rose to prominence because he refused to be forced to call somebody by a subjective gender pronoun; he called it “compelled speech,” and when The System tried to squash him, the shit hit the fan.

It wasn't because the issue was such a big one, though it was emblematic, nor that Dr. Peterson was a charismatic guy, he's not, it was simply time that somebody stood up to the bullies. His fame was almost immediate; his YouTube videos were seen by more people than had ever attended his university combined; the age of anybody getting their message out had come to full fruition. As an old White male myself, I was attracted to Peterson; not him so much, but the lightning rod he had become. Actually, he's a religious guy who states the obvious, but he does have a backbone of steel. It was the young guys that really got Peterson: men in their 20s and 30s who have been told since childhood to be ashamed of their masculinity; basically to hate who they are. Add in the lack of careers for men, and an icon was born.
Antifa.JPG
Jordan Peterson has been doing sold-out speaking tours around the world, and because life IS fair if you give it a chance, he was coming to Portland, Oregon for my birthday. My wife, Gwynne, and my son, Heath, and his fiancé, Jessica all went. Contrary to something like TED, which is all self-satisfied, pompous & pretentious ideologues, the folks lining up at the Keller auditorium for Peterson were regular guys, and some gals, almost all young (compared to me). They were excited to be there, and that excitement crackled in the air. Add to it that Antifa was trying to disrupt the event with a demonstration across the street, and you've got a bunch of people “standing up straight with their shoulders back,” the first of Peterson's 12 Rules for Life.
Keller Auditorium s.jpg
Inside the theater was even more electric, everybody around us was talking about current events in a sophisticated & knowledgeable manner; everybody knew the Mainstream News Media was biased and untrustworthy; everybody was cheering on Peterson, giving him standing ovations for nothing, buying up his t-shirts and signed posters. In fact, I bought one of those posters, Rule #3, “Make Friends With People Who Want The Best For You,” because it seemed apropos for my life, plus I liked having Jordan Peterson's signature, an ephemeral touch with greatness.
Jordan Peterson 3rd Rule.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Jordan Peterson

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58 am

That's an ass-whoopin'. This is how to handle public debate.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:11 pm

I think this guy is on the mark generally, but not universally.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:15 pm

He's at the forefront of so many red pills
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:11 pm
Hol up girl. You want some fries, you better call our waitperson Jimmie back over here and tell him to get that shit going in the kitchen. Tell him to bring me some more horseradish too, if you don't mind.

:goteam: :drunk:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:29 pm

Fife wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:25 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:11 pm
Hol up girl. You want some fries, you better call our waitperson Jimmie back over here and tell him to get that shit going in the kitchen. Tell him to bring me some more horseradish too, if you don't mind.

:goteam: :drunk:
Who hasn't had that happen. My wife started that shit early, she asked first, then when she didn't ask I put a stop to it by simply shaming her in private or when we'd go out to eat I'd order her fries. She'd say, I don't want fries. I'd say, I don't want you stealing mine.

We've been good on the fry stealing for a long time.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 am

Is the tide turning or is PBS just a lot more honest than BBC?

If you want to see it on the official source instead of YouTube: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/firing-line/vid ... on-hreb9p/

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:36 am

Another snotty lefty journalist thinks he's going to be the one who will destroy Peterson in a debate ……..……..………….. Didn't happen

PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:41 am

I'd just turn the tables on him and use his own arguments against him.

He's clever in that he baits them to attack the self-evident truths, which gives cover for his positions one could reasonably attack instead (mostly liberalism and his secularized prosperity gospel nonsense).

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:29 pm

We've been good on the fry stealing for a long time.
We never get more than one order of fries, since one order of fries is usually enough for 6-10 people. Nerd has no issue with us sharing fries. Most restaurants are now putting way too much food on a plate. I'd rather pay less and get less food. Chances of leftovers going directly from fridge to garbage are high.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?