Academia

Martin Hash

Re: Academia

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I realize this sucks, but I am telling you, the way to get famous now is through fitness.
Nah, I'm over that. Notice how I clicked that webpage away. Now I'm just going to swim in my money and feel superior to you poor clowns. It also feels good to never give any of my money to anyone, ever. You might know that as an attorney, I specialize in Income Insulation, and I'm good, real good. I got an island of money that I'm thinking of setting on fire so I can watch the reflection of the flames in your eyes.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I realize this sucks, but I am telling you, the way to get famous now is through fitness.
Nah, I'm over that. Notice how I clicked that webpage away. Now I'm just going to swim in my money and feel superior to you poor clowns. It also feels good to never give any of my money to anyone, ever. You might know that as an attorney, I specialize in Income Insulation, and I'm good, real good. I got an island of money that I'm thinking of setting on fire so I can watch the reflection of the flames in your eyes.

That would be awesome. Set all your money on fire.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

That would be awesome. Set all your money on fire.
Oh, I still want to be rich, rich, richer than you or anyone on this forum by oodles, but I can still burn a lot of it, then claim insurance, and make more, more, more!

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:48 pm

The cool thing about being rich is that you can do anything you want, and people still admire you for it.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Martin Hash wrote:The cool thing about being rich is that you can do anything you want, and people still admire you for it.
I understand you can also grab 'em by the pussy...

No wait... that's if you're famous.

If you're rich and not famous then they sue you...

I can't remember exactly.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:55 pm

I don't know if you've been watching the past couple months, DrY, but I've been pushing this "rich" thing beyond anything I could ever imagine, and it still flies. StA & Capps are probably correct, people only really admire money & fame, to the exclusion of all else. I come from a different Age...

p.s. I only pull it out when the passive-aggressiveness is on full.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I don't know if you've been watching the past couple months, DrY, but I've been pushing this "rich" thing beyond anything I could ever imagine, and it still flies.
After the ascent of He Who Must Not Be Named, all other narcissists pale. You're positively modest in comparison. You're kinda like a toddler saying "doody" and thinking he's badass.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:41 pm

I was thinking that it’s because I got old that I wasn’t attracting attention any longer. The other possibility is that what impressed the new generation changed and the cross-over was right about that time. Money & fame took the place of accomplishments. Add to that I’m now the enemy (straight White male), and age may be playing a smaller role than I thought.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Fitness videos. How many times do I have to tell you this? This dude has over 11 million followers on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/gianlucavacchi/

This is also why Dwayne Johnson has a very real chance of landsliding any opponent I can think of in 2020.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:00 pm

I’m simultaneously writing 4 books; one is my first novel, but of course that has no comparison to muscles. Anytime I talk about what I’ve accomplished, you should mention muscles.

p.s. A single male who spends lots of time in the gym is MGTOW. I’m happily married.