Antifart

Martin Hash

Antifart

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:30 pm

Antifart 2.JPG
A thread came up on the "Liberals & Conservatives" Facebook forum about Antifa's planned Nov 4th secret event. I just had to participate.

Valerie: Sooo, I know we have some members of Antifa here. Who will spill some tea about Nov. 4th?
Martin: It's nothing. "Control the narrative."
Valerie: *robs antifa of freedom*
Martin: Antifa is hot air. College kids & weirdos. The gun nuts are wringing their hands in anticipation that they actually start something.
Ryan: They wouldn't have the guts.

At this point, as a superlative debater, I thought another tack was necessary to show these children how it's done...

Martin: For the longest time I thought they were Antifart. I liked that better. Damn you, Antifart!
Instant Like
Martin: Police over radio on Nov 4: "I've got Antifarts coming in waves."
4 Likes
Martin: Antifart meeting: "Who's bringing the Rolaids?"
Kyla: This party's beat, let's bounce.
Martin: Antifart response: "Screw Rolaids, those are from The Man. I'll bring Beano, it's all natural."
Valerie: I'm not hating.
Martin: "Who's got the gasmasks? And I ain't talking about tear gas either."
Martin: "You over there. Put. Down. The. Burrito."
Valerie: Savage
Martin: "Quick. Everyone, into the elevators & shut the door!"
Jeff: Dad jokes killed the thread. Like everything else in life.
Martin: Hey, cleared this place out? What'd I do? You can't smell 'em from here can ya?
Valerie: Plz take Martin's phone
Martin: Valerie, I'm with you, I'm Antifart.
Valerie: I really am anti-fart. When my husband does it in the bed at night i get really pissed.
Martin: Hey, why do you think I use the Internet?
Martin: This thread is epic. Let the fart be with you.
Antifart.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Re: Nov 4th

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:37 pm

superlative debater
Supercilious perhaps.

Active shooter in Texas Tech tonight. Blue eyes red hair, 6'4 and 140lbs. Social media history looks like the antifa type. It was at a police station over a welfare check though so idk if it's antifa or not.

Generally I agree with your assessment though. These kids are generally dickless.