What Impresses People?

heydaralon

Re: What Impresses People?

Post by heydaralon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:16 am

Kazmyr wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: Yeah, he was a hero philosopher. :lol:

I think she was attacking him, though. It was the same gynocentric bullshit we see today, with women initiating violence and hostilities, getting treated as equals, and then crying for special treatment.

I think Shakespeare fled his bitching wife, had some mistresses, came to loathe women, and took up the penis.
The penis mightier than the sword.
Equal rights, equal fights.
There was some thread somewhere that discused how to disable a woman in a fight using rhymes. Slam the clam, and tug the jugs. A knee to the stitch, twist the tits etc. Really helpful if you ever land in a self defense situation :lol:
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:19 am

heydaralon wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The penis mightier than the sword.
There was some thread somewhere that discused how to disable a woman in a fight using rhymes. Slam the clam, and tug the jugs. A knee to the stitch, twist the tits etc. Really helpful if you ever land in a self defense situation :lol:
Do you just sing the rhyme to the woman or do you have to actually jam your foot up their cooch?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
Do you just sing the rhyme to the woman or do you have to actually jam your foot up their cooch?
Well, I think the physical aspect is more important than the verbal one, but I imagine the fight would be more entertaining if you were narrating your own actions as they were happening in a clever rhyme. During the trial, the judge would probably be laughing about it and more likely to go easy on you.
Shikata ga nai