Tinderella

Martin Hash

Tinderella

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Sex between unmarried people has changed dramatically in my lifetime. First, though I was young in the 1960s, even kids knew about "the pill;" then by the Disco era boyfriends/girlfriends in High School were assumed to be having sex; but the biggest change has been Tinder, the social networking way to find an immediate, uncomplicated, mutually-horny sex partner by simply looking at their photo and dragging your finger right. That simple act even entered popular vernacular as "swiping right," meaning you accept.

As a male, I think I would have LOVED Tinder, but I'm old & married, swiping right only in my imagination. However, from what I gather, my oldest son's Tinder exploits are legendary. In fact, he told us we would know if he was serious about a girl when he deleted Tinder from his phone, which he recently did. Unfortunately, I've met other Millennials whose Tinder use crosses into addiction. One person, in particular, gained the moniker "Tinderella" from his relentless pursuit of poontang. His cohort use words like sad, desperate & compulsive to describe his frantic Tinder activity. They say he's got blisters on his index finger from swiping right. Like many Tinder addicts, he doesn't even look at the pictures anymore because they take too long to load. While I knew him he became more & more distant as his Tinder use increased until he was physically visible but mentally invisible.
Tinder.JPG
I can't help but compare Tinder dating habits to the past. One Tinder-using young woman told me, "I never drink or eat on the first date." Yeah, I thought, but you'll fuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Re: Tenderella

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Tinder is not a great idea for men. It's throwing gasoline on the dumpster fire that is unmitigated female hypergamy. The problem we have today is that men are chasing women a bit too much. They need to back off and let the chasing work both ways (and find some dignity in the process).

katarn

Re: Tenderella

Post by katarn » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Tinder is not a great idea for men. It's throwing gasoline on the dumpster fire that is unmitigated female hypergamy. The problem we have today is that men are chasing women a bit too much. They need to back off and let the chasing work both ways (and find some dignity in the process).
Quite right on the part of men. I don't know that this hypergamy you speak is really that common in young people though.
Note: I use young people to mean Gen Z, approximately those whose first election was this one.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace