How Many Virgins?

Martin Hash

How Many Virgins?

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:08 am

72-houris.jpg
Before joining any religion I want to know how many virgins I'm going to get? And since they don't specify the sex of the virgins, I suspect you can swing both ways. They don't even specify the species, so you have to ask specifically if they're sheep? You know the region so there's a real possibility that the reality might not meet my sweet expectations. Hell, it might even be pie: I saw the movie, it happens.

But some religions include knives that you can take to school even: Sikhs, for example, and they also get cool turbans. Plus, you never have to shave your facial hair, even women Sikhs: they can have one mole hair that they wrap completely around their heads, and no one notices. How about that for getting away with a normally terminal beauty faux pas? And since their parents are arranging their marriages, the Sikh guy doesn't even know what he's getting until the wedding night. What a surprise those nether regions of hair will be! “Honey, I think I found your old hairbrush...”
hairy sikh woman.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change