C-Mag

Re: Trump is a Meta

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Same guy?

http://assholeconsulting.com/
Asshole Consulting
Want to be lied to? Hire a regular consultant. Want the truth? Hire an asshole.
When you're sick and tired of paying people $400 an hour to spare your feelings and make you feel good, and you finally decide you want to start solving your problems, it's time to contact Asshole Consulting. At Asshole Consulting we just plain don't have the patience to kiss your ass and guess what you want us to tell you. Instead, we're going to tell you what we think and don't give a shit if that pisses you off.

Yes, same guy.
I haven't read any of his stuff, but Terrence Popp promotes him on his channel. It's heavy Red Pill stuff I understand.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Re: Trump is a Meta

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:15 pm
The problem with focusing on IQ is that people are distracted from the true secret of success, which is to execute plans. Also, testing IQ does not include self-awareness; a really bright Asperger’s isn’t going to achieve what most people consider a fulfilled life.
+1

Lots of people have academic success, and high IQs, but it guarantees nothing. Chris Langan has a 200 IQ but it barely known, and really hasn't had any success. Never Trumpers call Trump stupid because he talks like a construction worker, and they refuse to see him as intelligent, let alone a Meta.

I thought the description of the book as speaking to Meta's, that's why I posted it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience