The Mess

ssu

Re: The Mess

Post by ssu » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Nice one with the flags, nuke! :lol:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:47 pm

At the end of the day, I would of course do away with the draconian aspects of gun control in Canada, just as I would the de facto draconian aspects in many jurisdictions in the USA, none the less, I remain a Privilege Not A Right man me self, not at all in my interests, to arm the yayhoos in Canada anymore heavily than they already are, and as it's all about the shooter in any case, I have no need nor desire to be anymore heavily armed than I am now, nor do I wish to be bound to pack heat at all times in the face of a bunch of heavily armed yayhoos.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:in fact, the General's did join us for a bit of meet and greet on occasion, and it was a rare privilege to make their acquaintances in an informal setting.
Honestly speaking, it's actually it's a very important meeting for the generals themselves. Never underestimate the value of that meeting for them.

One colonel said to me once: "There are only two people that truly matter in an army, and it's the highest commanders and the guys who fire the machine guns, those who press the button to fire the missile." I agree with him, everybody else between them is just there for them to be in contact with each other and for them to do their job.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 pm

ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:in fact, the General's did join us for a bit of meet and greet on occasion, and it was a rare privilege to make their acquaintances in an informal setting.
Honestly speaking, it's actually it's a very important meeting for the generals themselves. Never underestimate the value of that meeting for them.
Oh, I don't, indeed a rare privilege for a General Officer as well, to be able to relax and shoot the breeze, with a soldier so formidable and knowledgeable as I, and said General's did not hesitate to say so, the General's do indeed loves them some Smitty, no doubt about it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:the General's do indeed loves them some Smitty, no doubt about it.
(internal monologue) resist Monte resist.......
Tell me does rank determine who's on top?
Damn it I'm so weak willed, Bad Monte bad.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:the General's do indeed loves them some Smitty, no doubt about it.
internal monologue resist Monte resist.......
Tell me does rank determine who's on top?
Damn it I'm so weak willed, Bad Monte bad.......
Oh, I don't put out, but I can't help that so many have a man crush on me, I gots to be me; not my fault I'm so fuckin' hot.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm just trying to fill the gaping hole left by Dr Trech, figuratively speaking that is........
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

You show me some common sense politicians who stay in power long term and are popular in most democratic societies and you have a case for more gun regulation.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I'm just trying to fill the gaping hole left by Dr Trech, figuratively speaking that is........
Oh, was trech homophobic? Can't say I ever noticed, didn't actually pay much attention to him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Now then, it's labels like that which shut down debate on the old site. :roll:
Smitty gone all SJW on our asses.