DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Montegriffo

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:20 pm

It's a combination of many things, dominance, fame, longevity, personality etc.
You can add what distinctions you want but don't bring minority sports which need a panel of judges to work out who's won to the game. That's an art form not a sport, you might as well offer up the worlds greatest ballroom dancer if we go down that route.
No offence to your man I'm sure he's the best at his game if you say so but that's just your personal bias, he would not make the list of 100 greatest sportsmen.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:12 pm

If it's not Football or Basketball I really don't care. I'm an ugly American. I/we also like boxing, I like the UFC, I love college football (I played at Kent State), I love violence. If it's not any of those (playoff baseball is cool too), fuck off.

In America things like Cross Country, Soccer, even swimming when it's not the Olympics, we don't give a shit, and we shouldn't. We are the crazy fuckers that have a gun behind every blade of grass. We are the cowboys. I'm going to go lift weights, pound some whiskey, fuck a brunette, punch a dude out, and have a steak. The rest of the world can go run a mile, smoke a cig, and bang some 90lb bitch, not impressed.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:25 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:If it's not Football or Basketball I really don't care. I'm an ugly American. I/we also like boxing, I like the UFC, I love college football (I played at Kent State), I love violence. If it's not any of those (playoff baseball is cool too), fuck off.

In America things like Cross Country, Soccer, even swimming when it's not the Olympics, we don't give a shit, and we shouldn't. We are the crazy fuckers that have a gun behind every blade of grass. We are the cowboys. I'm going to go lift weights, pound some whiskey, fuck a brunette, punch a dude out, and have a steak. The rest of the world can go run a mile, smoke a cig, and bang some 90lb bitch, not impressed.
I like all sports,well nearly all of them. I played so many different sports at school I never really got the chance to excel at any of them. I got a few trophies from basketball to snooker but I probably should have picked one and stuck at it. Maybe an obscure one like fencing which I really enjoyed, who knows maybe I could have got to the Olympics with that one, after a year I was beating one of the teachers every time and wiping the floor with all the other kids. Too late now, I only really play table tennis these days.
Love talking about them instead now.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Whilst making a terrible case
Grumps has taken his mind off the race
as they're so far behind
I really don't mind
but never forget here's your place
8-)

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Whilst making a terrible case
as they're so far behind
I really don't mind
8-)
The arguments over,
you dipshit from Dover.
We capped you, ya fool,
with the God of the Pool.

He cannot be topped
This shit has to stop.
Now go start a game of poker.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
as they're so far behind
I really don't mind
8-)
The arguments over,
you dipshit from Dover.
We capped you, ya fool,

He cannot be topped
This shit has to stop.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's Bungay not Dover
just stop and roll over
you're out of you depth
shit I didn't think this through I can't rhyme that last line. Oh well you didn't bother either.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
as they're so far behind
I really don't mind
8-)
The arguments over,
you dipshit from Dover.
We capped you, ya fool,

He cannot be topped
This shit has to stop.

It's Bungay not Dover
just stop and roll over
you're out of you depth
shit I didn't think this through I can't rhyme that last line. Oh well you didn't bother either.
Yeah, somehow it just worked - rhymed with Dover, and formed almost a haiku rhythm.

You can't rap battle about some Jamaican runner being better than the greatest Olympian of all time, and THEN go on to claim him as part of GB's domain. Ridiculous. Next you're going to tell me that Ghandi was one of your fellow citizens as well?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:46 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The arguments over,
you dipshit from Dover.
We capped you, ya fool,

He cannot be topped
This shit has to stop.

It's Bungay not Dover
just stop and roll over
you're out of you depth
Yeah, somehow it just worked - rhymed with Dover, and formed almost a haiku rhythm.

You can't rap battle about some Jamaican runner being better than the greatest Olympian of all time, and THEN go on to claim him as part of GB's domain. Ridiculous. Next you're going to tell me that Ghandi was one of your fellow citizens as well?
Never claimed him for GB, only the mighty commonwealth.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

It's Bungay not Dover
just stop and roll over
you're out of you depth

Never claimed him for GB, only the mighty commonwealth.
Whatever-the-fuck-that-means... Do you collect taxes from your "Commonwealth"? Or is it just a group of former colonies that say they like the Queen and snicker at your pretensions?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Nice ploy, get Smitz and Capps over here to put you in your place.
Win win for me. :lol: