DCF Refugee Internment Camp

SuburbanFarmer

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Also, it only takes 4 hours because of constant corporate advertising bullshit.
Nah it's built into the game. How long does a grass roots game, with no advertising, take to play? Bet it still takes 3 hours.
More like 2. Highschool games are MUCH faster than NFL or College games, until television gets involved, and the slavemasters have a corporate dick to suck.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Oh yes, I am very aware of how boring soccer is. No reason to spoil what could be a weak imitation of Rugby
with your extra long breaks between plays though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:28 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Also, it only takes 4 hours because of constant corporate advertising bullshit.
Nah it's built into the game. How long does a grass roots game, with no advertising, take to play? Bet it still takes 3 hours.
More like 2. Highschool games are MUCH faster than NFL or College games, until television gets involved, and the slavemasters have a corporate dick to suck.
Two hours, I could cope with that. 4 hours though, it's not like it's cricket and worth spending 5 days watching.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Oh yes, I am very aware of how boring soccer is. No reason to spoil what could be a weak imitation of Rugby
There are breaks between plays because the game has a fuck ton more strategy and technique than Rugby ever could. Which is why you get guys that are 6-9 320 that can move playing football, because they have to do things violently 4 seconds at a time. The kind of athletes that play rugby could never play in the NFL.

Fuck Carlin Isles was like a Rugby legend, mother fucker played division 2 football at Ashland here in Ohio, tried out with the Detroit Lions and got cut.

I don't think you have any idea the type of athletes that play in the NFL. They are some scary bad ass mother fuckers. Nothing like the hybrid cross country rugby guys.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Come on over Grumps and Skank, Nuke is not around and I can beat him to 500 posts knocking back your drivel if you are man enough to take it on.
It was amusing waking up this morning to find you advocating for torture :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:38 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Come on over Grumps and Skank, Nuke is not around and I can beat him to 500 posts knocking back your drivel if you are man enough to take it on.
It was amusing waking up this morning to find you advocating for torture :lol:
Yeah I had to stop myself in the end before I broke into verse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:40 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Oh yes, I am very aware of how boring soccer is. No reason to spoil what could be a weak imitation of Rugby
There are breaks between plays because the game has a fuck ton more strategy and technique than Rugby ever could. Which is why you get guys that are 6-9 320 that can move playing football, because they have to do things violently 4 seconds at a time. The kind of athletes that play rugby could never play in the NFL.

Fuck Carlin Isles was like a Rugby legend, mother fucker played division 2 football at Ashland here in Ohio, tried out with the Detroit Lions and got cut.

I don't think you have any idea the type of athletes that play in the NFL. They are some scary bad ass mother fuckers. Nothing like the hybrid cross country rugby guys.
Rugby can be quite tactical, mostly it's just fast moving constant action. I do like the game of football but don't kid yourself that those fat bastards could run about non stop for 80 mins though.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:

Rugby can be quite tactical, mostly it's just fast moving constant action. I do like the game of football but don't kid yourself that those fat bastards could run about non stop for 80 mins though.
We watch the Olympics for the 100 meter dash. We watch UFC matches that can be over with a punch, who the fuck wants to watch someone run for 80 minutes straight?
Also, NFL guys outside of Offensive Lineman and Defensive Tackles could also run for 80 minutes straight. But, they also have mass, fast twitch muscles, and are better athletes than anything you have over there.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:03 pm

I see your athletes and raise you Johnah Lomu. The All Blacks sensation who could have played either game to the top standard and all whilst playing with the kidney illness which killed him at the age of about 40.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Yo,500, eat my shorts Nukedog. :victory is mine: :victorydance: