DCF Refugee Internment Camp

SuburbanFarmer

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:32 am

AndrewBennett wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Good little robot.
Indeed. It's rather childish to think "that could never be me". It could easily have been you.
I'm talking about the leaders, not the rank and file. I don't think I could be a Hitler, Goering, Himmler, etc.
What makes you so different, other than your upbringing and experiences?

Granted, Hitler was verifiably insane, but the others... not necessarily.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Terrible rapper said
You motherless goat fucker, you will not taint our 150-year-old National Pastime with your drivel - especially on the year in which our beloved Cubbies finally won it after a 108-year drought.

Our kids play soccer just to keep them busy. Nobody else can stand to sit through 3 hours of passing and flailing on the ground like a bitch. So we renamed that shit for the kids.
You can't find an Englishman with the balls to pick up a FOOTBALL, and never will. I do respect Rugby though, good job on that one. We also invented Basketball, which your nation sucks at as well. So there.
Pah, the most interesting thing that happened in your home stadium this year was Ireland's first ever victory over the all blacks.
As for basketball, great game though it is (I was top scorer in my schools victory in the Suffolk championships) that's just a version of netball, another girls game, which took you nearly 30 years to work out you could cut the bottom off the peach basket and not have to fetch a ladder every time someone scored.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:50 pm

As for football ( which I don't care for ) our version takes 90 mins with about 10 mins extra time to allow for Oscar winning performances of a dying swan. Your 60 minute game takes about 4 interminable hours to play and you have to have a talentless singer flashing her boobs at half time just to get anyone to watch it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:As for football ( which I don't care for ) our version takes 90 mins with about 10 mins extra time to allow for Oscar winning performances of a dying swan. Your 60 minute game takes about 4 interminable hours to play and you have to have a talentless singer flashing her boobs at half time just to get anyone to watch it.
I'll agree that NFL as a league is absolute shit. I watch in spite of halftime shows, bullshit calls, and pussified rules to protect our gentle souls.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Come on over Grumps and Skank, Nuke is not around and I can beat him to 500 posts knocking back your drivel if you are man enough to take it on.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Also, it only takes 4 hours because of constant corporate advertising bullshit.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:06 pm

forum whipping boy wrote:
I'll agree that NFL as a league is absolute shit. I watch in spite of halftime shows, bullshit calls, and pussified rules to protect our gentle souls.
Yes, I stayed up till about 4 am to watch this years superbowl and it reminded me why I stopped watching it back in the 90's. Too many breaks in the game, changing the whole damn team when you lose the ball rather than manning up and getting it back and so much body armour you could put on a good show at Crecy if you weren't such pussies about it.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Also, it only takes 4 hours because of constant corporate advertising bullshit.
Nah it's built into the game. How long does a grass roots game, with no advertising, take to play? Bet it still takes 3 hours.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Damn, Nukes back on line. Type faster I've blown my cover and he's still closer to 500 than me.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:As for football ( which I don't care for ) our version takes 90 mins with about 10 mins extra time to allow for Oscar winning performances of a dying swan. Your 60 minute game takes about 4 interminable hours to play and you have to have a talentless singer flashing her boobs at half time just to get anyone to watch it.
FIrst off, who the fuck cares about "your time" or even your country when it comes to athletic competition. As if spending 3 hours watching or playing a sport is so fucking taxing. Jesus fucking christ. Do you know how fucking boring soccer is? I could give a fuck that it has non stop play, it's a bunch of beta's flopping all over the fucking "pitch". If someone scores a goal you drunk fucks lose your mind because hey, SOMETHING fucking happened! Where in football in America, every play is a god damn fucking car crash. Nothing but a bunch of alpha male mother fuckers beating the shit out of each other for the guy next to them.

America has the best athletes in the world. If for some reason we decided to be the best at one of your bitch ass sports we would be.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty