Israel/Palestine Conflict 2023

C-Mag

Re: Israel/Palestine Conflict 2023

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:56 pm

They need to open another front. People can see the genocide.
I'm surprised how poorly the Jewish/Israel victim propaganda has held up.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:40 pm

Israel continues to lose the narrative. Public opinion appears to be against them in most the world.

Which is just crazy to me. Because outside the muslim world they've been untouchable all my life.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:40 pm
Israel continues to lose the narrative. Public opinion appears to be against them in most the world.

Which is just crazy to me. Because outside the muslim world they've been untouchable all my life.
Yeah I’m kinda shocked as well. Call it the first positive of the Woke mind virus.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:

It's all of the radical AntiFa, Black Bloc and Global Warmers that the left built up during Trump coming home to roost.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:56 am

C-Mag wrote:

This doesn't amaze me at all. The 2nd largest religion (and growing) is Islam, the problem is that the modern version of Islam being taught in the Middle East and most of Europe is not what is being told to us in front of the TV. Europe and most of the world has been infected by this plague and I will be honest, will not be freed from it because people refuse to kick them out of their countries. The natural citizens are weak-willed, including the US.

People are too afraid to "Hurt people's feelings"... Well know what, it needs to be done, but no one wants to do it because it will make the "civilized" world look like barbarians... perhaps it is time for another Crusade.
#NotOneRedCent